Titans 75/1

Browns 80/1

Broncos 80/1

Seahawks 80/1

Bengals 100/1

Redskins 100/1

Bills 150/1

Panthers 150/1

Are these the offical odds or just your opinion? Because I highly doubt the boys in Vegas think the Chargers have the 4th best odds of going to the superbowl.

Guest Durant4MVP

Are these the offical odds or just your opinion? Because I highly doubt the boys in Vegas think the Chargers have the 4th best odds of going to the superbowl.

It says in the title they're from Bodog. The Chargers are always ranked near the top.

LOLCHARGERSHYPE

How are we behind the Chargers, yet ahead of the Steelers?

And the Bills should not be tied with the Panthers as the ultimate longshot to win the superbowl.

It's from Bodog HERE

If you click the link and scroll down, it breaks it down by conference and then division. It's interesting that it has defending NFC West champ Seahawks with the worst odds to win that division in '11. The Niners have the best.

Very surprised the Patriots are on top. Sure, they are a perennial contender, but the most likely team? Come on. The Eagles are gonna be good, but I don't see them as the third most likely team. I would also knock down the Saints and Cowboys a bit: they are good, but they shouldn't be that close to the top. Other than that, I think this is pretty legit.

If it was my money, I'd place bets on: (1) the Steelers; (2) the Ravens; and (3) the Chargers. Between the three, I think there is a great chance won will win the SB, and the payoff would be sweet.

Very surprised the Patriots are on top. Sure, they are a perennial contender, but the most likely team? Come on. The Eagles are gonna be good, but I don't see them as the third most likely team. I would also knock down the Saints and Cowboys a bit: they are good, but they shouldn't be that close to the top. Other than that, I think this is pretty legit.

If it was my money, I'd place bets on: (1) the Steelers; (2) the Ravens; and (3) the Chargers. Between the three, I think there is a great chance won will win the SB, and the payoff would be sweet.

213ezj7.gif

I'm not suprised at all. No matter how many times we win the division (5 out of the last 7 years) We always get ranked at the bottom and the 49ers at the top. It's only because of the 49er's past. They have all the media pop in the West no mater how bad they suck.

Chargers 11/1

Cowboys 16/1

Saints 16/1

The Bears are better than these three teams ahead of them, especially the latter two.

The Bears are better than these three teams ahead of them, especially the latter two.

No they aren't.

You could argue that they are better than the Cowboys, but I think the Saints are definitely a better team than the Bears.

The cards, raiders and dolphins should not be ahead of us. That is all.

You could argue that they are better than the Cowboys, but I think the Saints are definitely a better team than the Bears.

I don't get the hype over the Saints. Nothing about them impresses me.

Now saying the Bears were better than the Chargers was definitely a big stretch on my part. I just thought I would add them because I don't think they're as good as some people think, either. Although their probably better than the Bears.

I don't think the Chargers factor that much in the Bears odds. San Diego will always have good odds because it is always favored to win the West and get into the playoffs.

When you look at the Bears, the Packers are heavily favored in the North, which means Chicago, based on the odds, would be vying for a wildcard spot with the Saints, Cowboys, and Giants...Each has better odds.

If Chicago played in the NFC West, the odds of winning it all would increase, simply because the odds of making the playoffs as a division champ would increase.

I don't think the Chargers factor that much in the Bears odds. San Diego will always have good odds because it is always favored to win the West and get into the playoffs.

When you look at the Bears, the Packers are heavily favored in the North, which means Chicago, based on the odds, would be vying for a wildcard spot with the Saints, Cowboys, and Giants...Each has better odds.

If Chicago played in the NFC West, the odds of winning it all would increase, simply because the odds of making the playoffs as a division champ would increase.

Very true. I guess I was focusing too much on who was the better team rather than who had an easier track to the Super Bowl.

The Bears are better than the Chargers, Cowboys, and Saints? What are you, on dope?

large_mr_hand.jpg

lol at the Lions having the same odds as the Bucs.

This, and the Vikings, Texans, and Giants shouldn't be ahead of them either. And, the Jags are wayyy too low, the Lions, Cards, Rams, Raiders, and Dolphins are all ahead of them lmao.

Edited by Alu Alu

The bears did make the NFC Championship, beat the team that beat the Saints and they have Jay Cutler leading the charge.

Yeah... pretty good.

• Upvote 1

These odds arne't the true chances of each team winning the superbowl, they are just a reflection of the wieght of money placed on each team. so the Patriots have had the most money placed on them to win while the bills and panthers have had the least. Wouldn't worry too much about these odds.

The bears did make the NFC Championship, beat the team that beat the Saints and they have Jay Cutler leading the charge.

Yeah... pretty good.

I think that's the main reason I doubt the Saints: their embarrassing performance in the playoffs last year.

I think that's the main reason I doubt the Saints: their embarrassing performance in the playoffs last year.

I actually picked the Seahawks to upset the Saints just based on one reason: the game was played at Qwest. I'm not really big on home field advantage, but a playoff atmosphere at Qwest Field? That doesn't bode well for any opposing team. Place of venue made a world of difference in that game. Saints probably would have crushed the Seahawks had the game been played in New Orleans.

Saints have never won a road playoff game.

fail.

It always cracks me up when Seattle is always at the CRAP end of the stick compared to other teams. Doesnt matter how bad they do in any given season or how good they do in any given season. I just hope in the near future analysts/people in general stop judging the Seahawks on what the were in the 1980's-1990's (A Complete Joke) and start giving them credit for what they have accomplished....

lol @ some of you guys getting bent out of shape about SB odds.

Who gives a fuck? Really?