Sign in to follow this  
CARDINAL

Kim Kardashian

LOLDEVINFAIL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

....Who gives a shit....?

This is depressing. That woman is damn fine. Love the cross between white and latina. I was out poster shopping a year ago when I got my new pad on campus and she was one of the selections. Favorite poster to this date. I'm way better lookin than that tool. F'n bullshit.

I read somewhere that they are making an E! Special about there wedding. It comes out in October, and apparently it is 4 hours long! I also read somewhere that People Magazine is bought rights to the story and will probably come out with this story in the next few weeks I figure.

*Sorry about where this thread is located, wasn't thinking clearing when I created this thread in the wrong section.*

There are many hotter women with which you could mourn your lost chances. A few of them probably live in your dorm house.

What other famous women were you referring to Taylor?

I read somewhere that they are making an E! Special about there wedding. It comes out in October, and apparently it is 4 hours long! I also read somewhere that People Magazine is bought rights to the story and will probably come out with this story in the next few weeks I figure. *Sorry about where this thread is located, wasn't thinking clearing when I created this thread in the wrong section.*

I've already seen the only video I have ever been interested in seeing her in.

I've already seen the only video I have ever been interested in seeing her in.

That video would have more entertainment value then her wedding special for sure! :beerchug2: