RANGA

Top 10 WRs in the league?

I'd have to disagree. Fitz has great route running and hands, that's why they throw the ball his way. I wouldn't consider it "spoon feeding" I would just consider him such a dominant player it's hard to not throw his way. If he actually had a reliable QB he'd be having 1400+ yards and 12+ TD seasons almost every year. His stats aren't elevated imo, the last 2 seasons don't represent his true dominance.

I'm not arguing how dominant Fitz is. He's amazing. I am actually one of the few that would select him over guys like Andre Johnson, Megatron, Roddy White, etc. if I was making a team. I definitely think he would be a monster with a better quarterback. But I just think that when Warner left, the quarterbacks have just been staring down Fitz. Maybe saying his stats were inflated/elevated wasn't what I was looking for.

Desean is def in my top ten bcuz hes a playmaker. Simple. He made so many damn plays last yr not even funny. I dont get the hate for him. Its always the same argument towards super fast players. CJ , DK, Steve Smith got it at one point in his career. Everyone likes big players and if ur small ur noit good or elite. His playmaking ability alone makes him top 10. I dont get it but id be glad to take him on my team and beast anyday..

Jeremy Maclin can burn corners too, he's only a step slower than DeSean. In addition to that, he has great hands, made more catches, and scored more TD's, while only having a handful less yards. Vick threw way too much to Jackson last year, but only because if it's incomplete, odds are it's really far and nobody will intercept it. If Maclin would have gotten the same route calls (go deep every play) DJax would be the afterthought of NFL fans instead of Maclin.

Guest MikeyDay

Jeremy Maclin can burn corners too, he's only a step slower than DeSean. In addition to that, he has great hands, made more catches, and scored more TD's, while only having a handful less yards. Vick threw way too much to Jackson last year, but only because if it's incomplete, odds are it's really far and nobody will intercept it. If Maclin would have gotten the same route calls (go deep every play) DJax would be the afterthought of NFL fans instead of Maclin.

Maclin is a baller but Desean just makes plays. 8 TDs of 50 yards or more last year i mean playmaker to the fullest. Thats why i have em top 10. I know hes undersized and drops some passes but he makes plays out the ass. He only gets hate bcuz hes cocky as fuck. But he backs it up

Maclin is a baller but Desean just makes plays. 8 TDs of 50 yards or more last year i mean playmaker to the fullest. Thats why i have em top 10. I know hes undersized and drops some passes but he makes plays out the ass. He only gets hate bcuz hes cocky as fuck. But he backs it up

Just sayin, Maclin had more TD's,

and more first downs, and more catches,

and bailed out his QB more often,

therefore, in my eyes,

he made more plays.

WB46

Guest MikeyDay

Just sayin, Maclin had more TD's,

and more first downs, and more catches,

and bailed out his QB more often,

therefore, in my eyes,

he made more plays.

WB46

Yeah i mean u could make a case for Maclin but ill take a playmaker over a more delevoped standard WR. IJS, but Maclin is def a baller .

1. Andre Johnson

2. Larry Fitzgerald

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Roddy White

5. Reggie Wayne

6. Greg Jennings

7. Miles Austin

8. Dwayne Bowe

9. Hakeem Nicks

10. Mike Wallace

Yeah i mean u could make a case for Maclin but ill take a playmaker over a more delevoped standard WR. IJS, but Maclin is def a baller .

Just by looking at his longest completions per game, you can see Maclin score from 45, 48, and 83. He goes deep, and burns corners. If he had Desean's job to go deep every down, he would probably outdo DeSean. But we need him to make the tough catches inside at the first down marker, and the circus catches on the sidelines. One of the skills that makes WR's great is to be able to tiptoe the line. I bet a youtube video search of a Maclin highlight reel would show how well he catches the ball and dances on the sideline.

He made his fair share of plays and did his job in every game last year except the two Dallas games (one he had 11 yards, the other one was the last game of the season), and the first Washington game. That can't happen against division rivals as a top 10 WR. We still won the Dallas game, but in the Washington one, we needed a playmaker to step up for Kolb and save the game, and he didn't really show up. The other thing that holds him back on these lists is that he hasn't really had too many "outstanding" games where he takes it over. He had an awesome game buttfucking Atlanta last year, and had three other good games where he tore apart the defense, two of which were against the Giants.

I wouldn't expect anyone to put him on the top 10 yet as far as what players have proven so far, but I think this year he'll really break out, prove he belongs, and get a lot of respect. He clearly has more talent than DeSean. This illness could slow him down, but I really doubt it.