Piggly Wiggly

Darkhorses for your team?

Defense: Joe Mays, he's been looking good in camp, and thumps with the best of them. John Fox will never let a rookie start over him.

Offense: Eric Decker. He's shaping up to be our second receiver this year.

Not the biggest ones, but they've been doing pretty well. Decker has bounced between first and second option all year, now that DeMaryius is finally healthy.

Evan Mathis- Nobody else wanted him and the Eagles picked him off the scrap pile. Ever since then he's been of the best OG's in the game

Brian Rolle- You know about the stars on defense but Brian Rolle has been our only LB worth a damn thing on this team.

Defense: Gerald McRath

kinda got lost in our LB depth and dealt with injuries most of the season, looking back the guy who really came out of nowhere for our defense was another linebacker, rookie Colin McCarthy

Offense: Javon Ringer

as usual, he's done well with limited carries but was not able to force the kind of RBBC that I anticipated, for our actual breakout/darkhorse I've got look to the WRs where Kenny Britt's injury opened the door for a lot of players to have career years and Washington, Hawkins, and Williams all stepped up to the challenge, I've been particularly impressed with Damian Williams

I remember mentioning Jordan Norwood in some other thread like this...he's produced since we started involving him the offense. Big fan of his.

Offense: Jacquizz Rodgers..he might be small, but he's not a toothpick. He's a pretty built running back for his size..lightning quick with agility, and isn't afraid to go north-south when he has too.

This kid has heart. He does not want to be brought down and he looks for someone to hit.

Defense: Sean Weatherspoon...had some injuries last year, but when he played he proved to be a pretty intinctive linebacker that has pretty good potential.

Out of 4-3 Outside Backers, Sean Weatherspoon is having a monstrous sophmore season. He's ranked 3rd behind Chad Greenway of Minnesota and James Anderson of Carolina in combined tackles. Also leads 4-3 Outside Backers in sacks with 4.

Offense: Antonio Brown

Defense: Stevenson Sylvester(only if Farrior gets hurt).

Brown: :yep:

Farrior was durable as always.