Sign in to follow this  
Bangy

3. Oregon vs 4. LSU

GO DUCKS FUCK LSU.

Interesting start to this game though

Jordan who?

Ducks offense controlled for yet another game after a long layoff. If anyone doesn't see the pattern now, they never will.

I only picked Oregon to win, because I thought LSU would struggle to score points. Ducks did miss Cliff Harris.

If LSU can score like that all year they're easily a national title favorite.

Not at all surprised by the outcome. This is what happens when those speedy teams with gimmicky offenses run into a team that can actually play football.

Jordan who?

Ducks offense controlled for yet another game after a long layoff. If anyone doesn't see the pattern now, they never will.

I only picked Oregon to win, because I thought LSU would struggle to score points. Ducks did miss Cliff Harris.

If LSU can score like that all year they're easily a national title favorite.

LSU's offense was pretty vanilla/conservative and they still dropped 40 on Oregon lolol.

Take the training wheels off of Lee next game, pl0x. :pray:

Yea it was 2 special team fuck up fumbles and then one on a run that cost us and it was all Oregons fault tbh I still feel we should if won that but really wasn't impressed with our playcalling and LSU defence. Bye bye BCS game hello big bowl game

Hey...Bangy...I thought you said Thomas was good?

LolDarronThomasBlows

:p

With only 2 starters returning and a running game that got shut down Thomas did have a good game one of the few I can't blame.

DeAnthony Thomas once they sort out his ball carrying and bulk him up is going to beast though

I'm still not afraid of LSU. Feel like Oregon more shot themselves in the foot than LSU beat them.

I am glad that the Ducks are shut up now though. They showed that they can't hold on to the ball, can't tackle, and simply can't hang. I will say that their jerseys were absolutely sick, for sure.

As for saying their a NC favorite, has everyone already forgotten about Bama?

I'm still not afraid of LSU. Feel like Oregon more shot themselves in the foot than LSU beat them.

I am glad that the Ducks are shut up now though. They showed that they can't hold on to the ball, can't tackle, and simply can't hang. I will say that their jerseys were absolutely sick, for sure.

As for saying their a NC favorite, has everyone already forgotten about Bama?

I think Bama is the best team in the country, but the only reason I don't have them as a solid favorite is the SEC. The tide may stumble and drop a game. Oklahoma and Wisconsin may go undefeated. That would deny Bama a title shot.

I think Bama is the best team in the country, but the only reason I don't have them as a solid favorite is the SEC. The tide may stumble and drop a game. Oklahoma and Wisconsin may go undefeated. That would deny Bama a title shot.

I'd definitely have Bama over LSU. I'd even have Arkansas over LSU. I doubt any of the three make it out the SEC without at least one loss though, so you're right. Oklahoma and Wisconsin are great favorites. Their conferences aren't really that strong and with Oregon down 1, the Pac10's shot is slim.

I hope my Vols pull something out of their ass and beat Alabama and LSU. (I know, wishful thinking)

We took LSU to the wire last year, with a less talented team. So that remains a possibility.

Edited by KeVo

I hope my Vols pull something out of their ass and beat Alabama and LSU. (I know, wishful thinking)

We took LSU to the wire last year, with a less talented team. So that remains a possibility.

LSU is twice the team, in terms of depth and experience, that we are, but they're not leaving Neyland with a victory. Not after what happened last year.

But Alabama? Definitely can't see us competing with them. They're so ridiculously good it's not even funny. That defense is probably better than some NFL teams.

LSU is twice the team, in terms of depth and experience, that we are, but they're not leaving Neyland with a victory. Not after what happened last year.

But Alabama? Definitely can't see us competing with them. They're so ridiculously good it's not even funny. That defense is probably better than some NFL teams.

I know the match up between Alabama and LSU will be something.

Ducks-Demolished_medium.gif

LOL! That is quality.