Sign in to follow this  
WindyCitySports

Notre Dame @ Michigan

First game under the lights in Michigan Stadium history. Retro uniforms are being worn. Tommy Rees to start at QB for my Irish. Good move by Coach Kelly, IMO.

My Prediction:

Leprechaun 34

Blue 28

We're due against scUM, and Rees will provide a boost for us. It will be tough, but I think we rebound from the USF loss to beat the Wolverines.

EDIT: Just found out that this is GameDay's location. Wish it were in South Bend, but whatever.

Edited by WindyCitySports

Gameday is only there because this is the first night game at The Big House. That being said, with those tradition killing uni's Michigan is going to wear they better win.

Brian Kelly already catching hell for his sideline behavior, he needs this win to simmer the Catholics down in South Bend.

Weasels - 34

Domers - 21

If the Irish can't win in their own house, I don't think they can handle Michigan in The Big House.. at night for the first time.. with all those crazy Iand probably drunk by gametime) fans yelling and screaming all game long. Although Kelly made the smart move of starting Rees, the Wolverines are going to win; 34-24.

This is a tough call. I give Blue the edge at home. They've played some great games in the last couple of years, should be another good one.

I'm going to give the edge to the Wolverines. Should be a great game regardless!

What a game! lolNotreDamedefense

• Upvote 1

Another insta-classic played by these two teams.

The Irish was an early pick to make the BCS this year. They are now 0-2.

That game was so much fun to watch. Going right down to the wire.

This one edges out the UGA - USC game as the most exciting game of week 1. The emotional roller coaster for both teams in the last 2 minutes had to be overwhelming for those guys.