Sign in to follow this  
Patriots2994

Who to start Week 1?

Who would be better to start as your second RB, Michael Turner @ Chicago, or BJGE @ Miami? Normally I'd go with Turner because he's the better back and is more productive, but I'm not sure how productive he'll be against Chicago's defense. BJGE isn't as consistent but I think all eyes will be on Brady, leaving him to get some big gains and goal line carries. Thoughts?

*Bonus Question: Who is the better W/R flex player to start, Ryan Matthews @ Minnesota, or Mike Williams (TB) @ Detriot? I'm torn on this one.

Go With Turner. He is a much better back, BJGE is very unproductive. Our defense is decent, but nothing Turner can't handle.

I would go with Turner and Williams. While Chicago's run D is pretty good, Turner is a great back and is running behind a good o-line. Minny's run D should be in the top 10 once again this year and will limit Matthews while the Chargers beat the Vikes with the passing game. Detroit's secondary is average and Freeman should be able to take advantage of it with Mike Williams.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

I'm thinking Turner and Williams. The Bears run D is pretty good, but I think Turner won't have too much trouble running against them. And Mike Williams should have a very good game against a suspect Lions secondary while Mathews is going up against the Vikings who are known to have a great run D.

Edited by GoodellFTL

I would go with Benjarvus Green Ellis over Michael Turner personally. Just so I can call you the dumbest mother fer on the planet

• Downvote 1

I'm thinking Turner and Williams. The Bears run D is pretty good, but I think Turner won't have too much trouble running against them. And Mike Williams should have a very good game against a suspect Lions secondary while Mathews is going up against the Vikings who are known to have a great run D.

Pretty good is a understatement

turner and mathews... both teams will run the shit outta the ball after going up big. min's front seven is in no way what it once was.