Sign in to follow this  
BC

Quarterback options

I am liking my lineup this week, and decisions are very easy. Opponent is meadiocre/decent. 4 point passing TDs and 25 yards per poing.

Options are:

Rex Grossman vs DAL (started him last week)

Josh Freeman vs ATL

Matt Hasselbeck vs DEN

Freeman was the guy I was really high on before the season. I expected a monsterous breakout campaign. I still think an increase in production will be the case for him, but it's very hard to put him back in my lineup with how he has performed thus far. The team as a whole has had a rough slow start. I like all three matchups. Hasselbeck has the best reciever to work with. Freeman has a divisional rivalry with is usually a high scoring mathup, and Grossman has been locking it down and is playing one of the most dismantled teams in football this week.

Hasselbeck. Broncos won't have Champ Bailey, which means another huge day for Britt and Washington, IMO.

Edited by .AirMcNair.

Alright I'm 2-2 this week. Hasselbeck plays Pittsburgh with a 8-3 TD-INT ration, and Josh Freeman plays SF with a 3-4 TD-INT ratio, with a rush TD. Right now I like Freeman slightly more, though Matt has more fantasy points every single week.

This one is really tough. I made the right call last week with Victor Cruz. They like him so much they held out Mario Manningham and gave him 6/98 last week. It's either him, or LeGarette Blount against SF. Unless you want to bench Mike Tolbert again DEN and play them both.

I'd play Hasselbeck and Cruz....Victor is developing a rapport with Eli Manning, even if Mario Manningham "starts" this week, especially if this a PPR league, IMO....:yep:

Edited by BLUE

New York is hosting Seattle so they should have no problem moving the ball and like BLUE said, Cruz has been Manning's go-to-guy in the first part of this season. Go with Hasselbeck and Cruz.

Good luck.