Sign in to follow this  
G-Men

Should i give up on CJ?

In one of my leagues, a guy has relentlessly been trying to pry away Chris Johnson from me for the last couple of weeks. I keep waiting for Johnson to come out of his "I have my money and suddenly forgot how to play" coma but he's killing me and i kinda need to go on a run because i'm still in it even though i'm barely over .500.

I already have Fred Jackson and picked up Demarco Murray. Also have Ryan Torain who's value just rose with Hightower going down with a torn ACL. He's offered me numerous trades but the one i like the most was Mike Wallace, BenJarvus Green-Ellis and another rb(forgot who) for CJ and Miles Austin. Wallace is having a monster year and i need a more reliable week to week WR than Miles. Even without CJ I will have a good stable of RB's so i doubt i will miss me much, if at all.

Opinions?

I agree with Cuda. Take it. The only game I really see CJ doing much of anything this year is against Carolina. Both Jackson and DeMurray are done with their bye weeks as well, for another plus, and Wallace is #3 or #4 overall in my league, I think.

I'd take that trade in a heartbeat, I think CJ will break out of his funk eventually, but that's not enough to sit on him in fantasy when you've got that kind of a trade available

Whats the scoring format and who are your other recievers? I really love Mike Wallace, he's been getting my team over the edge. His production has been so consistent. I'm loving it. Took him 13th overall.