Vin

Update: DeMarco Murray stays hot w/ 186 yards in win

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Per Rotoworld.com:

DeMarco Murray rushed 22 times for 139 yards and added four receptions for 47 yards to lead the Cowboys to a 23-13 victory over the Seahawks in Week 9.

The rookie continues to hit the holes decisively with an impressive burst. He would have added a touchdown if not for an Earl Thomas facemask penalty just shy of the goal-line. Now averaging 170.3 total yards and 8.47 yards per carry in three starts, Murray has staked his claim to the feature back job in Dallas even when Felix Jones returns. Keep Murray rolling as a RB1 against the Bills in Week 10. Nov 6 - 5:46 PM

Guest Phailadelphia

DeMarco and Dez are going to hatefuck the Bills.

DeMarco and Dez are going to hatefuck the Bills.

I'm still so confused by the love affair with Dez Bryant. He has one career 100 yard game. One. Through 19 games he finally broke 1000 career yards, barely. What would lead me to believe that this guy will definitely be involved in tenderly making love to any defense let alone skull fucking them with the device from Se7en as you state will happen?

• Upvote 1

I'm still so confused by the love affair with Dez Bryant. He has one career 100 yard game. One. Through 19 games he finally broke 1000 career yards, barely. What would lead me to believe that this guy will definitely be involved in tenderly making love to any defense let alone skull fucking them with the device from Se7en as you state will happen?

Because he wears 88 and that jersey number is magic in Dallas. You put it on and you're a legend.

And that's a sweep of the NFC West.

When did you guys play the lolCardinals?

Guest Phailadelphia

When did you guys play the lolCardinals?

Oops. I forgot about them. :laugh:

Oops. I forgot about them. :laugh:

Not like they will present a challenge anyways lulz