Sign in to follow this  
sweetness34

#1 in the nation

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been posting much, but football this season is pretty crazy. We're currently ranked #1 in the nation in the FCS and this weekend we play our hated rivals the University of Montana.who re currently ranked #7. We have already clinched a share of the conference, with a win this weekend we win it outright, a loss would mean we'd be sharing it with UM.

If you want to watch this game you can on Altitutude this Saturday if you have the channel.

Peace out my brothas and go cats

Hey Blots, here's something you'll never have...oh and now I'll have two

223504_10150157883518787_739253786_7013904_6118910_n.jpg

I hope North Dakota State plays you guys again :p

I hope North Dakota State plays you guys again :p

I'm sure we'll meet up again this year in the playoffs, this time we won't underestimate them. They're legit this year. I'm actually hoping to meet up with them, we've got some unfinished business from last year

I'm sure we'll meet up again this year in the playoffs, this time we won't underestimate them. They're legit this year. I'm actually hoping to meet up with them, we've got some unfinished business from last year

Man, I've been watching them. Their quarterback is the real deal and the closest to next level caliber I've seen at the FCS level since Rhett Bomar was at Sam Houston State. They also have 2 great running backs and a dominant wide receiver. Add on that nasty defense, and you've got a juggernaut. Their loss last week was a fluke. The OC wasn't calling running plays at all in the fourth quarter. It's almost like Bohl decided to see if they could win passing the ball. I wish you the best of luck.

I don't think I've ever told you but I know someone from Chicago who is currently attending Montana State. Good luck.

223504_10150157883518787_739253786_7013904_6118910_n.jpg

Ah yes, because winning a conference in 1-AA really impresses people. :p

Man, I've been watching them. Their quarterback is the real deal and the closest to next level caliber I've seen at the FCS level since Rhett Bomar was at Sam Houston State. They also have 2 great running backs and a dominant wide receiver. Add on that nasty defense, and you've got a juggernaut. Their loss last week was a fluke. The OC wasn't calling running plays at all in the fourth quarter. It's almost like Bohl decided to see if they could win passing the ball. I wish you the best of luck.

Ya NDSU is a powerhouse for sure, but the team in your town (Minot State) is a joke haha. Our QB is legit but we've been choosing to destroy people with our running game. We have a local guy- Cody Kirk, who is the hardest working man in the game of football. Our other running back is big Tray Robinson, who is a transfer from Nebraska...he started his true freshman year at Nebraska and the only reason we got him is he played with our QB at Euless Trinity where they won a Texas state championship.

Congrats man, can't get past JMU though!

Pfft, can't wait for the playoffs to show those East Coasters how real men play football in the real cold ;)

I don't think I've ever told you but I know someone from Chicago who is currently attending Montana State. Good luck.

Player or student? I know we do have one guy on our team from Chi Town

Ah yes, because winning a conference in 1-AA really impresses people. :p

Show of hands, who else here has one? Oh nobody...oops my bad

The Bobcats are 9-1 right? Who was that team that they lost to...

:troll:

Show of hands, who else here has one? Oh nobody...oops my bad

And I'm sure theres something I have that no one else here does.

Ya NDSU is a powerhouse for sure, but the team in your town (Minot State) is a joke haha. Our QB is legit but we've been choosing to destroy people with our running game. We have a local guy- Cody Kirk, who is the hardest working man in the game of football. Our other running back is big Tray Robinson, who is a transfer from Nebraska...he started his true freshman year at Nebraska and the only reason we got him is he played with our QB at Euless Trinity where they won a Texas state championship.

Minot? Dude, I'm in a little town of 1500 lol. I go to school in Grand Forks. Our football team finally improved a bit this year. I was surprised.

The Bobcats are 9-1 right? Who was that team that they lost to...

:troll:

fucking Utes, oh well...still undefeated in the conference

And I'm sure theres something I have that no one else here does.

ok, let's here it.

Minot? Dude, I'm in a little town of 1500 lol. I go to school in Grand Forks. Our football team finally improved a bit this year. I was surprised.

haha for some reason I thought you were from Minot, that was our tune up game this year. They were pretty terrible

I won an award for being the most knowledgable in judaic studies during middle school.

But seriously Sweetness, I'm just messing with you. Me and a bunch of friends started rooting for University of Montana back in junior year since they have the highest acceptance rate of any major state school in the US. As a result we decided to root for Montana and loathe Montana state. We even made plans to drive out there for the Montana-Montana State game but the school gave us exams that week. I just enjoy making the Montana comments because I cant say I ever thought someone who played for either team would be a regular on this forum.

I won an award for being the most knowledgable in judaic studies during middle school.

But seriously Sweetness, I'm just messing with you. Me and a bunch of friends started rooting for University of Montana back in junior year since they have the highest acceptance rate of any major state school in the US. As a result we decided to root for Montana and loathe Montana state. We even made plans to drive out there for the Montana-Montana State game but the school gave us exams that week. I just enjoy making the Montana comments because I cant say I ever thought someone who played for either team would be a regular on this forum.

ha don't worry about it bro, you have no idea how big this ish is out here until you experience it. Most other colleges have pro sports teams too, or other big schools. In Montana it's us and them (and some NAIA schools but nobody gives a shit about them). All year round people live and breathe this game. The shit talking that revolves around this game is ridiculous. We've played against teams like: Texas A&M, Michigan State, Utah, Washington State, ect....and I have yet to hear a louder crowd than here in Montana.

One and a half is still nice.

Congrats bro. What position do you play? i always forget