NaTaS

Steelers sigh Troy Smith

https://twitter.com/#!/EdBouchette/status/160426113695367169

#steelers sign Heisman winner, former Ravens QB Troy Smith

Damn you sons of bitches, always taking players from tOSU. :D

Troy Smith was raised in Cleveland and went to Glenville High school, he grew up rooting for the Browns. I know for a fact that he loathes the Steelers.

It raises this question: How would you feel if your rival signed you? For me, I'd be ecstatic to be playing in the NFL, I wouldnt care who the team was. I'd play my best for them and do what I needed to do to be the best that I could be. I would keep personal and business separate.

Steelers sigh Troy Smith

Considering he was a back-up in the UFL this past season I'm sure there is a lot of sighing going on.

Considering he was a back-up in the UFL this past season I'm sure there is a lot of sighing going on.

hahahah Freudian slip!

LOL don't fix the title, because it captures the reaction of every NFL fan in the world. Sigh.

I kind of liked him when he was with the Ravens and we would try some tricky plays and line people up out of place. Though I don't really understand the move considering I think the Steelers backup QBs are decent.

Trident now hates him. :grinyes:

https://twitter.com/#!/EdBouchette/status/160426113695367169

Damn you sons of bitches, always taking players from tOSU. :D

Troy Smith was raised in Cleveland and went to Glenville High school, he grew up rooting for the Browns. I know for a fact that he loathes the Steelers.

It raises this question: How would you feel if your rival signed you? For me, I'd be ecstatic to be playing in the NFL, I wouldnt care who the team was. I'd play my best for them and do what I needed to do to be the best that I could be. I would keep personal and business separate.

I think Troy Smith can be a great option as a backup quarterback for the Steelers. Is Batch retiring? I know he's getting older and obviously Dixon didn't quite work out the way they wanted.

As for your question NaTaS I completely agree. I would put my personal feelings aside. I think this works for me as a journalist as well. Like if the Patriots offered me a job to be a reporter for them I'd do it in a heartbeat.