Sign in to follow this  
NaTaS

Jabar Gaffney - Twitter wtf

via Twitter

via Washington Post

Jabar Gaffney is having what can only be described as a Twitter meltdown. The Redskins wide receiver is going through some tough times in the love department and he let loose a series of totally NSFW tweets about it. The "fill in the bleeps" version of the tweets are below.

I'm going to assume that the "Lito" mentioned in the rant is Gaffney's cousin, NFL cornerback Lito Sheppard. Also, not that I'm condoning acts of Twitter insanity, but anyone going through a divorce deserves a certain level of understanding.

“4-12 is my anniversary woke up and couldn’t find my soon 2 be ex wife anywhere. [bleep] dat [bleep] I can’t wait till its final in a few weeks”

“Feelings are for suckas Neva Eva again. Black heart dead soul!!! Get it how u live & I’m outta here”

“My beef wit Lito don’t got nothing to do bout a girl he just a person I don’t [bleep] wit he lame to me so don’t hit me up wit that. #Realtalk”

Ain’t nobody [bleeped] my wife but for anybody saying any slick [bleep] better watch ur girl and not let me get hold to her

Last tweet: [bleeps] ain’t grateful no matter what u do for em. Homeboys will change on u. I keeps it 100 don’t read into that’s all it is.

“I’m done tweetin all u smart [bleeps] i be in da 904, 407 & 703 tell me what u think if and when u c me”

For the record, I don’t recommend “telling him what you think when you c him”.

As PuckBuddies keenly mentioned, Gaffney has the serenity prayer tattooed on his side. Maybe he should have put it where he can see it.

Hey, Jabar. Why don't you sit this next one out, stop talking for a while.

He sounds pissed, maybe even hurt over his wife leaving. Reading all of that, I almost feel sorry for him...but then i realize that I don't know him and therefore don't really care.

He's a small scale receiver and I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't read this. Because of this, I don't really care. Venting is way different than it used to be. Either way, imagine the emotions of your wife leaving you and then criticize him is what I'll say.

I would make a joke or two about his english/grammar, but I've come to expect that from 90% of these athletes nowadays.

IBTF

I would make a joke or two about his english/grammar, but I've come to expect that from 90% of these athletes nowadays.

IBTF

I expect it from 90% of society and fully expect that when my daughters grow up, they will be speaking some dialect of English that I don't recognize. It breaks my heart, seeing as I am close to attaining my Masters degree in English.

I dont know what it is in society now that makes all these rich people think they have to document every thought that occurs to them. Most cases it is useless information, and sometimes you get these.

What they dont realize is people are starting to follow them just because they are a mockery. Not saying Jab personally but in general.

I despise twitter because if you can some up what you believe to be an educated thought in less that whatever the character limit is, than either you are supremely intelligent and introspective or are an idiot. 95% of these are indicative of the latter rather than the former.