Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

There is definitely going to be a 3rd film, don't think that should even be questioned. I was hoping the dark energy or whatever was going to rip Jane from head to toe. Unfortunately, she survived the whole ordeal. Did you like it better than the 1st one?

Arrow this week.... :panic:

Edited by Favre4Ever

Yeah, it was better than the first Thor. Phase 2 in general so far looks better than Phase 1.

Arrow continues to get more epic, while most people are hyped over the Merlyn twist, I'm hyped they are using Solomon Grundy lol.

The quality of show they are delivering to us on cable is really outstanding. I am not sure how this all can last... But I will enjoy the ride while it does.

They are doing a Flash show too. I hope they tie Arrow into the same universe as Man of Steel. Also Marvel is doing series for Netflix for Daredevil and other characters to lead up to a Defenders show/movie. Pretty cool stuff coming.

So, Wonder Woman has been confirmed for the Batman/Superman movie. I'm thinking they are going overboard.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/04/gal-gadot-cast-as-wonder-woman-in-batman-vs-superman?abthid=529fbe7ed093e5d860000031

Fast & Furious actress Gal Gadot has been cast as Wonder Woman in Batman vs. Superman.

Variety has the scoop on the casting. The possible inclusion of Wonder Woman in the film has been one of the most buzzed about aspects of the hugely anticipated DC

Comics/Warner Bros. project.

gal-gadot-wonder-woman.jpg

Gal Gadot is your new Wonder Woman.

“Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe,” director Zack Snyder said of the casting. “Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role. We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature film incarnation of this beloved character.”

Gadot will of course join Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Affleck as Batman in the film, which is a sequel to Man of Steel but is also being designed to broaden the DC movie universe.

Recently, word on the street had been that Gadot was in the running for the role along with G.I. Joe: Retaliation’s Elodie Yung and Quantum of Solace’s Olga Kurylenko and that the trio of actresses had each tested for the part of the Amazon princess.

Variety adds that “insiders believe the plan is to have not just Batman and Superman in the film but several members of the Justice League as well. It’s unclear which members, but Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) and the Flash are said to be locks to make an appearance in some fashion, whether that’s a significant role or a cameo.”

Additionally, the studio is now moving on to casting the unnamed villain of the film. Zero Dark Thirty and 300: Rise of the Empire’s Callan Mulvey is said to be under consideration.

Batman Vs. Superman will be released on July 17, 2015.

I love Gal Gadot hope she can lose her accent it's really thick. They're also going to have to spend some of the CG budget on giving her a wonder-rack. :yep:

Edited by Favre4Ever

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=112102

In a surprise move, Bryan Singer today revealed the title of the next chapter of 20th Century Fox's popular X-Men franchise. May 27, 2016 will see the release of X-Men: Apocalypse!

Apocalypse, created by Louise and Walter Simonson, made his debut in X-Factor #6. The world's first mutant, En Sabah Nur was born in Egypt around 3,000 BC and used advanced technology to make himself an eternal conquerer, believing whole heartedly in survival of the fittest.

The character's most popular storyline, "The Age of Apocalypse," ran in the X-Men books beginning in 1995.

Dunno if this is Days of Future Past spoilers or not, but just to be safe...

Set in a parallel reality formed by interference to the timeline, "The Age of Apocalypse" saw Professor Charles Xavier murdered before he could form the X-Men. Instead, a very different take on the team began with Magneto leading them through a post-apocalyptic America ruled by mutants.

Since next summer's X-Men: Days of Future Past involves a time travel storyline, it's likely that a filmic take on "The Age of Apocalypse" could spin out of the new film's ending. It's certainly something that 20th Century Fox has considered as ComingSoon.net has learned that domains like AgeofApocalypsemovie.com have been registered by the studio for years. What's more, Singer's new film is set to introduce key "Age of Apocalypse" characters like Bishop (Omar Sy) and Blink (Bingbing Fan).

At this stage, however, all that's confirmed is the May 27, 2016 release date, which puts X-Men: Apocalypse up against Walt Disney Pictures' Alice in Wonderland 2.

X-Men: Days of Future Past, meanwhile, hits the big screen May 23, 2014.

Edited by Vin

I know this is old news but I don't think anyone posted it here... Anyone see the leaked clip of Guardians of the Galaxy? It's horribly quality, but it looks every bit as bad as you would imagine.

Well I should stop venturing into this topic, just started watching Arrow, got through 8 episodes today. Damn the ladies on this show are smoking. I think the part I like most is that everyone just stomps on Ollie's emotions like he's a floater in the bowl. So good.

The CW, IMO, has one of the best shows on TV. Hell has frozen over.

How can this even continue? This show is so crazy... so amazing.. I just can't see how they can possibly keep stuff like this coming.

Slade_Modern_Day.PNG

Arrow is awesome and getting better because they are expanding on the DC Universe. Agents of SHIELD is just a glorified crime drama with Marvel's name on it. I'm really disappointed in that show, but I have a huge addiction to Arrow. I'm thinking about getting a poster for my room.

Nah... I think introducing characters like Barry Allen is great for the show, but that isn't the overwhelming factor. It's just better in every way... Acting, writing, crime fighting, action / drama / suspense...

The only thing I don't like about Arrow is Laurel. I hate her and her worthless drama.

The only thing I don't like about Arrow is Laurel. I hate her and her worthless drama.

Yea I'm getting tired of talking about how annoying she is. She's an extra at this point that needs to gtfo imo.

...Just started Arrow tonight. Pretty good stuff so far about a character that I have no knowledge of going in, therefore I am not diluted and can just enjoy the ride.

Slade. Motherfucking. Wilson.

• Upvote 1

Slade. Motherfucking. Wilson.

"I'm stuck on an island with a guy named Wilson"