Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Manny Loses Title In Controversial Split Decision

So... Who else watch the title fight between Timothy Bradley and Manny Pacquiao (sp?)??

I watched the entire thing and was pretty stunned. Manny landed more shots at a higher %, he also landed more power shots and at a higher %. He was also energized and moving around the ring better (maybe due to Bradley hurting his foot/ankle in Round 4). His shots, especially when he threw the left hand, were much much more lethal than anything Bradley could throw at Manny.

Bradley looked gassed and it appeared that Pacquiao kind of just let up in the last 2-3 rounds as to not embarrass Bradley.

So... Why exactly did Bradley come out on top of this fight in a split decision after getting man-handled? Only thing I could think of is all the body shots that Bradley landed early on.

I didn't watch the fight, but I already know enough to say that he shouldn't have. It sounds like it was fucking absurd that he was declared the winner.

WBO is a joke that is the only thing I have to say about it. Pacman clearly won the fight.

This crap happens all the time in boxing. It's more corrupt than politics.

542987_10102927846958114_1932062824_n.jpg

lolBoxing

• Upvote 1