Sign in to follow this  
sweetness34

Photography: Montana Summer

It's pretty cool how photography can make things seem all nice and awesome.

Great stuff as usual, sweetness.

Really some awesome work, Sweetness.

+1, bro.

Keep 'em coming!!!!

That video of the stars moving is unreal. Never seen a vid like that before. But great work man, some really amazing shots.

Wow that's some awe-inducing stuff. Really great photos sweetness.

Nature can be so beautiful sometimes. Sometimes I just like to think how all of that came to be. It looks so perfect and beautiful, and it makes me feel like there's no doubt that it is the work of a divine creator who set it all up and made it just right for us all to enjoy. Like I can't look at those pictures and think it's just a coinicidence that the water and the mountains and the sky all fit together so perfectly, it just looks like it was made by a God or some divine force who knew what he was doing.

If you just sit and think about how we're just a tiny little speck of matter in the universe, it's pretty overwhelming. Like if you're outside on a nice summer night and you just look at the sky and the moon and all the stars that are a gazillion miles away, it makes me feel so small. We're pretty irrelevant in the whole grand scheme of things. It's also a pretty calming feeling too. It makes me feel like I can overcome the problems and road blocks in my life, because in reality these aren't that big of problems I'm dealing with. After all I'm just one human being on a planet filled with trillions of other human beings, on a planet that's just in the corner of this immense galaxy, and to think there's millions of other galaxies out there, in a universe that is so big that our minds can't even begin to comprehend. It's a pretty humbling feeling, but at the same time motivating and empowering. That's how it makes me feel, at least.