Zack_of_Steel

TGP IDP 2019

Bay is the latest victim of my troll team. :troll:

• Upvote 1

Sean destroyed Zack, lol.

And Shaq Lives Matter keeps on rolling. 7-1 and will be #1 score overall by a 70+ point margin.

I have a chance to beat Vin this week! =O

I was supposed to run the table after starting 0-4. :(

It's kinda funny, even if BWare had a competitive team, he'd still be in bad shape. Most points scored against him in the league so far. :yao:

MELVIN INGRAM, BITCH!

Get dunked on!

Hey, Than, I forgot to gloat after beating your ass. Looks like I'm about to leapfrog you in the standings.

Durst, this is a close-ass matchup. For your first year in the league, you've excelled. Good luck through the end of the week, but I think I've got you.

Still gonna have more points than you by quite a bit, you'd have to beat Durst to leapfrog me. If Durst had chosen an actual RB like Blount he'd have a better shot lol.

Had what looks like its going to be 3rd overall score this week, just had to play Suspendables, who had the #1 score.

Still gonna have more points than you by quite a bit, you'd have to beat Durst to leapfrog me. If Durst had chosen an actual RB like Blount he'd have a better shot lol.

Had what looks like its going to be 3rd overall score this week, just had to play Suspendables, who had the #1 score.

Serves you right, after what you did to me. >_>

Counting your chickens and things.

I have two of my highest scoring players left to play, down by 3. Durst has Sheard. I'm going to beat him, outscore you, and move into 2nd place. Btw, how would your Points For look if Watt hadn't played this year? I'm keeping pace without DeAndre Levy.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Levy =/ Watt.

So you have even more of an advantage. Hah.

Looks like my guys underperformed and Sheard over. GG, Durst, you saved Than from dropping to 3rd.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

You were saying about winning easily? :p

Still most points in the league.

So, my only shot at the playoffs is a win against Zack and for Sarge to take out Sean.

This should be fun...

I lost after having the third highest scoring team, no biggie. It's been that kind of season for my team lol. I should get the win here, but its really just playing for pride at this point.

:sigh:

Stephone Anthony may have saved me.

Why the hell couldn't I have this kind of game when I was in the playoff hunt... Ah well, I think I faced the highest scoring team the most often in this league, at least 4 of my losses were on account of that.

So, I'll be managing Ed's team for him during the playoffs, would someone like to take Sean's?

Also, I'm thinking that I might expand the playoffs next year on account of the Yahoo league does 8/10 playoff spots. I do love the idea of playing for a 1st round bye in a league with so much variance and such. Would like input.

Oh, and this mofo nabbed 2nd place and a bye without a single point from his first round pick.

<---

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

I'll take Sean's.

No wire drops/adds, just start the players with the most projected points, yes?

8/10 spots seems a bit high. Maybe if we expanded to 12 teams.

It just seems kinda silly that someone could have a bad week and lose to a team with a losing record.

Edited by Thanatos19

I'll take Sean's.

No wire drops/adds, just start the players with the most projected points, yes?

8/10 spots seems a bit high. Maybe if we expanded to 12 teams.

It just seems kinda silly that someone could have a bad week and lose to a team with a losing record.

Well we are technically a 12 team league, but 2 people turned into Byes (and usually 2-3 do per year when they miss the draft). So currently it's 6/12 (or 10, if you look at it that way).

I don't mind you doing wire moves if needed. I trust that we'll both run them honestly.

EDIT: I was just going to give you co-commish status so you can edit his roster as well, but it requires that you allow me to see your email address for me to do so.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Not even sure where to do that at lol. Let me figure it out, I'll shoot you a PM.

Nevermind, I got it. Profile is changed so you can see the email address.

I also wanna say this has been the most fun fantasy league I've been in. The defensive players really change things up a lot and it's a ton of fun. Not sure if I'm going to win at all in the playoffs, my team has gone 1-4 in the last 5, kinda choking here.

But I will definitely be coming back next year, with a much better idea of how to draft.

Good luck to all in the playoffs!

Also, I find it somewhat funny that the highest overall points team has to play the second highest overall point team as the 4 and 5 seeds on the first week. Fantasy is very funny sometimes.

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 1