combee isn't great unless you have a female, then it can actually evolve. Still not great though.

Well, might not waste my time then. Do have a female though. I need to get myself a fire type in the near future. :yep:

At least your playing Platinum and not Diamond/Pearl. In DP, your only choice for a fire type is starter or Ponyta. Platinum has Houndour and the Magmar line at least.

Lmao Ponyta.

Might have to get a little extra... "help" with the fire type then as well. It's the same every game though.

Normal flying type, some weak worm bug pokemon that evolves into a butterfly, your starter.. Need some variety up in here. >_>

Bidoof is the best HM Slave, It learns 6 HM's if I remember correctly, Cut, Surf, Waterfall, strength, rock climb and rock smash.

Staravia when it evolves is a pretty devastating attacker, it's really strong and fast so you can get a lot of use out of him.

Too bad he can only have 4 moves. >_>

You played B/W or B/W2?

Yeah, I've played both, just cleared the elite four in white 2 a week ago.

I don't remember the levels they were at but they were in the high 50's, except for Swanna who was a few levels behind.

Excadrill (Ground/Steel)

Arcanine (Fire)

Serperior (Grass)

Galvantula (Electric/Bug)

Flygon (Ground/Dragon)

Swanna (Water/Flying)

Looks like a nicely balanced squad there. You do anything on campus like a Pokemon League or anything?

No, it'd be something cool to do but I have no patience or time to run one and no one else is running one on campus.

I have recently gone back and restarted watching the show (from the beginning). It's kind of annoying how often Ash releases pokemon. And the fact that he has 30 taurus and like 10 others combined. I am only in the middle of S3.

For any of you that play No GBA emulator... Is there any way to simulate the trading of a Kadabra or Haunter ?? Or should I just cheat in the Gengar or Alakazam?

For any of you that play No GBA emulator... Is there any way to simulate the trading of a Kadabra or Haunter ?? Or should I just cheat in the Gengar or Alakazam?

I'd just cheat them in. The have the same learnset as the 2nd forms. Do so for all Pokemon that need trades to evolve, like Scizor and Steelix.

I'm weird and don't wanna cheat to get a 2nd form that is already evolved. >_> I like raising ...

Ya. I don't want (or need) to cheat for the 2nd forms. I don't even want to cheat for the final form if I don't have to, but if it's the only option... So be it.

I'm weird and don't wanna cheat to get a 2nd form that is already evolved. >_> I like raising ...

I know. Trouble is, Game Freak made traded forms so you have to spend money on the games. (Clever bastards) Still I try to raise/catch them then cheat to get the fully evolved forms.

guys. Watch memento, just to get into the psychological state of mind, then watch the pokemon anime from the beginning, keeping in mind that when Ash got hit by lightning, it put him in a coma, and everything after that point is ash's imaginationland.

Why Gen 5 is awesome:

Stoutland: Normal type who is good enough to hang till endgame

250px-Burgundy_Stoutland.png

Unfezant: Normal/Flying type, look at this muthafucking bird and his sick hat. Lu bu up in this shit.

Spr_5b_521_m.png

Zebstrika: electric type, aka the god damn thunder horse, or a Thorse for short. Seriously.

188px-523Zebstrika.png

Excadrill: Ground/Steel Type. A badass mole who will kill you in one shot and you will bow in respect.

250px-Iris_Excadrill.png

Scolipede: Bug/Poison Type. Holy shit you are one big bug. Also you kick an inordinate amount of ass

250px-Scolipede_anime.png

Whimsicott: Grass type. Fucking adorable.

200px-547Whimsicott.png

Liligant: Grass type. Learns the best buff move in the game at level 28. What a beast.

139px-549Lilligant.png

Krookodile: Ground/Dark type. Look at this guy wearing sunglasses, what a cool fucking croc.

250px-Ash_Krookodile.png

Darmantian: Fire type. Darmantian use Flare Blitz! The opponent's pokemon fainted. Darmantian fainted. Worth it.

200px-555Darmanitan.png

Scrafty: Fight/Dark Type. Motherfucking pants. Also he is so hard to kill, and then he pops right back up and socks you one.

200px-560Scrafty.png

Cofagrigus: Ghost type. Lol fag. OH GOD YOU'RE EATING ME! AHHHHHHHH! You scary.

300px-563Cofagrigus.png

And there is more, but I got tired of posting.

Post more bad ass looking ones, and less lame looking ones. Practical use aside.

Ok.

Carracosta: Water/Rock type. Ancient Squirtle? Maybe. Badass? Hell yeah.

250px-565Carracosta.png

Archeops: Rock/Flying. Dem Stats. The ability is lame, but it's a god damn murder dinosaur above half health.

200px-567Archeops.png

Garbador: Poison Type. If Cholly was a pokemon.jpg

220px-569Garbodor.png

Reuniclus: Psychic type. It's a slow Psychic type that looks like a fetus. However, it sweeps so well, it doesn't matter.

250px-Geraldo_Reuniclus.png

Sawsbuck: Normal/Grass type. Motherfucking Prince of the Forest in here.

sawsbuck.jpg

Jellicent: Ghost/Water type. Just looks so happy. It's kinda creepy, but yeah. More dakka.

7_day_doodles___u_jellicent_by_mcknackus_theoneth-d47e4am.png

Galvantula: Electric/Bug type. My personal favourite. Combination adorable, accurate, fast and powerful. Everything you want in a electric type.

250px-596Galvantula.png

Ferrothorn: Grass/Steel type. Scary little guy, ain't he? Good defensive type to everything but fire.

598.png

Eelektross: Electric type. Electric with levitate? Looks really scary and has great power as well.

eelektross_by_menshay-d3ci35e.png

Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure: Ghost/Fire type. BE MY MOTHERFUCKING GUEST.

110320__chandelure_by_plipkat-d3c3fyt.png

Haxorus: Dragon type. Yes he is hax.

170px-612Haxorus.png

Beartic: Ice type. I always used him for the dragon gym then let him sit on the bench because lol ice types. Still a cool bear though.

210px-614Beartic.png

Accelgor: Bug type. Fast as all hell. Also, a ninja.

accelgor.jpg

Stunfisk: Ground/electric type. WTF you so weird.

230px-Cilan_Stunfisk.png

Druddigon: Dragon type. WTF happened to your head?

220px-621Druddigon.png

Carracosta is pretty sweet. Wintery Sawsbuck is cool. Haxorus, okay. Ninja bug would be a lot cooler without the pink.

Disappointing list if that is most bad ass Gen 5 gets.

Where's my Dark/Electric?

Imma Ghost trainer...are there lots of good new ghost pokemon in black and white?

I haven't got to the end yet. Part 3:

Golurk: Ghost/Ground type. It can learn fly.

180px-623Golurk.png

Bisharp: Dark/Steel type. It's name is a chess pun. It looks like the red power ranger.

120px-625Bisharp.png

Bouffalant: Normal type. Afro Tauros?!

pokmon-tauros-bouffalant.jpg

Braviary: Normal/Flying type. America Bird.

250px-628Braviary.png

251299986634.jpg

Kevin Durant: Steel/Bug type. In addition to being great at basketball, he's also super hardcore.

durant_the_ant_pokemon_by_fatmon66-d37kea9.png

Hydreigon: Dark/Dragon type. Pseudo Legendary pokemon, on par with Tyranitar, Dragonite, Salamence and Garchomp.

tumblr_mctesvXU7u1rjk6nfo1_1280.jpg

Volcarona: Fire/Bug type. Special place in my heart for this little guy.

210px-637Volcarona.png

The Three Musketeers: Ground/Fighting (Terrakion, middle), Steel/Fighting (Cobalion, left), Grass/Fighting (Virizion, Right)

These three legendary are the counterparts to the legendary birds in this gen. Cobalion represents Athos, Terrakion represents Porthos, and Virizio represents Aramis. There is also a pokemon for d'Artagnan, but he isn't nearly as cool looking as the others.

Cobalion-Terrakion-and-Virizion-pokemon-20148897-500-344.jpg

Reshiram (Dragon/Fire) and Zekrom (Dragon/Electric) (White and Black respectively) The main legendaries of this game. I really like their designs, and are probably my second favourite twin designs, only losing out to Lugia and Ho-oh.

reshiram_vs__zekrom_by_delthero.jpg

Kyurem (Dragon/Ice) He's actually pretty ugly. >_> However he has two other forms which look way better.

kyurem_v_2_by_xous54-d37vwex.png

White Kyurem

White-Kyurem-pokemon-black-version-2-and-white-version-2-30851275-552-426.png

Black Kyurem

black_kyurem_v_2_by_xous54-d4uo3e6.png

Genesect: Steel/Bug type. A bug type created in a lab. Perhaps the only thing that could stop mewtwo?!

genosect_by_pokedex_himori-d32apkw.png

• Upvote 1

MUCH better. Although your taste in bug pokemon is disturbing.