Sign in to follow this  
Romo

Hello

Whats happening.... My names Josh, i'm 20 from the UK and i've basically and pretty obviously joined the forum, I had joined up a few years back but it was like 3/4 years ago and I don't even remember making a post but I've found the place again and I am in desperate need of people to talk American football with.

Like I said i'm from the UK and i've been following American Football for about 4/5 years now I love the Dallas Cowboys I am still a very strong believer in Tony Romo..... It'll take alot for me to stop believing in him but and I truly do believe he can lead us to the Superbowl (some day).

I love fantasy football aswell, It's such a great thing to do so if there are any leagues on the forum that need a player I'm all up for it and will quite happily play and be an active player aswell.

I love football (soccer to most of you) aswell and I'm hoping they'll be a few fans around the place to have the odd talk about it but you'll have to excuse the fact I'll probaly talk mostly about Bolton Wanderers when we do talk about it, I've also adopted the US womans football team as my national team :p I've been a fan since the 2nd game of the World Cup last year.

looking forward to taking part in the forum.

- Josh

Welcome to the site Josh, this is really one of the better spots around.

Guest Phailadelphia

Welcome to the best (American) football forum on the planet.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the best (American) football forum on the planet.

What this guy said ^.

Can't wait to see ya around the forums! Enjoy, and if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

An intro with staying power, I like it.

Welcome (back) to the board. Stick around this time.

• Upvote 1

An intro with staying power, I like it.

Welcome (back) to the board. Stick around this time.

I promise i'll stick around until you get sick of me!

• Upvote 2

I promise i'll stick around until you get sick of me!

Hopefully that doesn't happen. lol. Although you might just be our best English poster. The other guy we have here hasn't exactly set an example... ;)

• Upvote 1

Hopefully that doesn't happen. lol. Although you might just be our best English poster. The other guy we have here hasn't exactly set an example... ;)

Thats because i'm Welsh(small place next to England) and we're nicer then English people :p I also do hope you don't get sick of me, like I said I don't know too many people who know alot about NFL

Thats because i'm Welsh(small place next to England) and we're nicer then English people :p I also do hope you don't get sick of me, like I said I don't know too many people who know alot about NFL

If the members here know anything, it's about the NFL. You'll fit in finely, I gander.

Welcome to the site! A great community with real football discussions and debates!