Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

To keep MJD or not to keep MJD

So... yeah.

MJD is really worrying me with his contract holdout, especially since he seems to be willing to do it for the long haul.

I have the following players currently on my team in this league, (Brady is being kept because QBs get 6pts/TD):

Tom Brady

LeSean McCoy

Maurice Jones-Drew

Julio Jones

Andre Johnson

Steve Smith

Hakeem Nicks

Jimmy Graham

With 3 keepers, I was originally going to keep Brady, Shady, and MJD. Now I'm thinking of taking Julio over MJD. You guys think that's nuts, or does it make sense to go for someone else over MJD? (If you think someone besides Julio should be kept, point that out, too. I need 3 keepers from this list.)

Depends. If he is still in his holdout at the time of the deadline in which you need to make the decision, I would go fish. But if he's resolved the holdout then keep him. Wait it out as long as you can.

I'd probably keep Jimmy Graham, but that's more than likely my aversion to MJD in fantasy talking. Even when he does come back, he's still going to be sharing time with Rashad Jennings. Dunno how much time, but I'm sure it will be some.

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 1

Graham? Huh. I hadn't really considered him, I thought I could easily grab him with my early second-rounder.

I'd probably keep Jimmy Graham, but that's more than likely my aversion to MJD in fantasy talking. Even when he does come back, he's still going to be sharing time with Rashad Jennings. Dunno how much time, but I'm sure it will be some.

I was thinking Jimmy as well, he outperformed other TEs by a pretty good clip last year (other than Gronk) and you wouldn't even have to think about your TE spot