WindyCitySports

Bears @ Packers

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Chicago Bears
    • Green Bay Packers

I still want to see a Woodson pick six. :pray:

Didn't happen.

4 picks (really 3 but they didn't overturn that last one), and a bunch of god damn sacks. way to go D for keeping us in that game.

REALLY hoping our D is gonna play like this the rest of the year. Would be amazing.

Now if only our offense could actually get points. Yet another game where our special teams scored TD for us.

So, how much blame should Cutler get for those INTs (and overall bad game)?

A lot. He needs to take a deep breath. Yet, he can't because of the OL. Blame is shared but a lot of it does fall on Cutler for misguided throws. Like I said in the ShoutBox, I hope this game brings him back down to earth.

I think Cutler is a terrible leader. If I was on his team, I would not like to be following him into battle. Every time something goes wrong, he blames somebody else and gets in their face. Now, don't get me wrong... The O-Line looked horrible and didn't help him out at all. But sometimes, every once in a while... He has to take credit for a bad throw, bad read, or a terrible INT. Maybe it's just the camera angles, but from what I see he doesn't step up to the plate like a real leader of that Bears team.

Just to use tonights game as an example. Aaron got in the face of James Jones. He ripped into him good, but you know that those guys respect and will take a bullet for Aaron... Because when he does make a flatout terrible pass, he finds his wideout and takes blame for it.

Does anyone think the Bears were too complacent going into this game? I mean they beat the Colts @ home and then played a pretty piss poor offensive game in this one.

Well the Colts defense is as vanilla as it gets. And so is Jay Cutler.

"It's the same old Jay," Charles Woodson told ESPN's Rachel Nichols after the game. "We just need to be in position. Jay will throw us the ball."

:rofl:

Well the Colts defense is as vanilla as it gets. And so is Jay Cutler.

IDK, i'd be getting pissed too if I was getting raped by my own Oline, and apposing pass rushers like I fucked their sisters, and my receivers dropped passes and gave no effort to haul in catches when I could stand long enough to deliver a pass.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

"It's the same old Jay," Charles Woodson told ESPN's Rachel Nichols after the game. "We just need to be in position. Jay will throw us the ball."

:rofl:

jay-cutler-middle-finger-blast.jpg?w=600

Wow, Packers defense lit it up. Impressive performance. Clay Matthews was a monster and was in Cutler's face the entire game. Bears really need to fix that o-line or they won't be going anywhere.