AllYouNeedIsLovie

What players on your team wouldn't you trade for the #1 pick?

I saw that pre-edit Ngata :D

It was him confessing his bro man love for Ed Reed wasn't it??!!??

No love for Ray Rice? Or Ed Reed? :troll:

I had Ray Rice but then REalized RB's are a dime a dozen. There are so many that were 3rd rounders or UDFA's that are producers that I would willingly part with Ray Rice for a #1 overall pick. That and Bernard Pierce is running strong so I edited it.

It was him confessing his bro man love for Ed Reed wasn't it??!!??

I would give somebody 7th to take him.

I had Ray Rice but then REalized RB's are a dime a dozen. There are so many that were 3rd rounders or UDFA's that are producers that I would willingly part with Ray Rice for a #1 overall pick. That and Bernard Pierce is running strong so I edited it.

Yeah, I love Frank Gore to death and would never want him to leave but for a #1 pick and considering his age.

Ben Roethlisberger, Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown, Lawrence Timmons, LaMarr Woodley. Possibly David DeCastro, but who knows how he'll turn out.

Even if DeCastro turned out to be great, would you really turn down the #1 pick for him? I don't think there is any guard worth the #1 including Carl Nicks of the Bucs, who is arguably the best OG in the NFL.

Even if DeCastro turned out to be great, would you really turn down the #1 pick for him? I don't think there is any guard worth the #1 including Carl Nicks of the Bucs, who is arguably the best OG in the NFL.

Agreed. OGs with good value can be had throughout the draft elsewhere as well as surprisingly some undrafted guys. Lots of diamond in the rough undrafted LBs to be had too. RBs as well. I would say those three positions, G, LB, and RB are the three least valued positions if you don't consider punters or like... kick returners. You can replace those positions pretty easily with quality guys for low money. Although, in a 3-4, LBs are more valued obviously, but I'm talking for a default 4-3 defense.

I'm really surprised at how long some of these lists are, I don't think there are more than 50 or so players in the league that I wouldn't give up for the number one overall pick

Edited by oochymp

Aaron Rodger. Clay Matthews. Maybe Josh Sitton.

85% of the players listed in this thread are extremely replaceable. lol