Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

EA Announces Madden 25

Mikey's got himself another conspiracy theory lol.

No conspiracy here. Just hate how i get the worst of the AI in head to head games.

Not when u playing a human player. They have to make that adjust themselves. Have to select ur corner, and shade him to the outside to he follows the WR to the out route. If he doesnt do that, its the same result player after play in that situation.

no, I'm pretty sure the computer makes those adjustments for the 10 non-human controlled players, it's not necessarily a change in play call or sceme, the corners just start to expect it, I've seen it most on screen plays, somebody will run the same screen play after play and after about 2 or 3 my defenders key on to it quicker without me doing anything

No conspiracy here. Just hate how i get the worst of the AI in head to head games.

Yes, the AI plays worse than you than for the other guys because you're better than they are and its trying to keep the game close.

Yes, the AI plays worse than you than for the other guys because you're better than they are and its trying to keep the game close.

The latest system put into sports game is cheese by the AI. Ive seen it in me vs cpu games more then human vs human. It does exist if u actually read online abouy it, ull know its true. AI screws ur team so its either a close game or u lose. Its a controlled ai that dictates whether u will win or lose before u even go onto the game. its mainly seen in 2k then madden but it is in Madden. I dont like it, in previous years u could win or lose on ur own. Now if u play the cpu, the game will dictate whether u win or lose. I played madden and 2k since 04. So i know the differences and gameplay thruout the years.

But anyways mr smart fuck, always got some slick to say to me. Get on Madden and i bet instead of me blowin u out like i should by least 30. The game will give u some BS and make it a close game. Bet.