Vin

Next Week's Show

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do

• Skip it
    • Do it Sunday
    • Have somebody else do it
    • Zero cares

Alright, so I'm going to be out of town on Saturday, which leaves me with a dilemma on what to do as far as the show goes. I won't be able to do it Friday or Saturday night, so that leaves me with the following: Do it on Sunday (not really a fan of this, but whatever), skip next week, or see if someone else wants to take over for the week.

(All this assumes you all care, of course.)

What happens? You decide.

I like the shows, but if you don't want to do it Sunday, it'd be kinda rude to ask you to do it then, IMO. So, I vote just to skip it. There will be even more to talk about in 2 weeks ! :rockon:

Hopefully your trip is at least an enjoyable one. :p

If you can't and don't want to do it on Sunday that's cool and all. But why just skip it? I know there were a few guys who have expressed interest in doing show. They may have just been jokin around (campin) but why not let them have a go if they're up for it.

Edited by Barracuda

Maybe if someone wants to who has done it before like Razor or whomever, but you also don't want them doing it if they don't want to. Not saying Razor or anyone else falls into that, but they will have to volunteer their Fri or Sat night to do it. Until someone comes forward, the best thing is to just plan to not have it, IMO. Why say hey, the show is gonna happen at this time or on this day without an available host?

But if someone new wants to do it, they are going to have to speak up and then get on the site and do a test show or two before hand. It isn't overly complicated by any means, but it does take a little time to familiarize yourself with setting up shows, working the sound and call in board, etc etc.

I realize we still have 5-6 days to figure it out... But without someone stepping forward to actually do it -- no point in pretending like it's going to happen. Also not going to push on anybody hard to do it because of the time of year. If we were in the playoffs or something and Vin needed to be away, then maybe...

Since you're not too keen on doing it on Sunday then perhaps someone else can do it. I haven't hosted in quite a while but I'd be willing to help out if it was needed.

Vin and Razor (jokingly) said they wanted me to do a show. There's a chance that I might start work next Monday (I find out tomorrow morning), so if that's the case I'd be willing to do it this week.

Yeah I'd be down for Zack doing it.

• Upvote 1

Ended up getting dragged out last week by the ball and chain prior to 11. I'm definitely going to make a point to make time once the draft gets near to call in because I have loads of opinions on the guys in the draft. In regards to this week I have no idea how to work the radio show so I'm not really a guy to look at, but I'll probably call in.