Sign in to follow this  
GA_Eagle

Game of Thrones Season 3

I hate it when shows make us wait two weeks. And at the end of that episode, what an idiot.

On the Brotherhood without Banners, I haven't changed my thoughts on them. What they say was true they were going to do it anyway its just interesting to see how that plays out.

SAM IS FINALLY A BADASS

Sam is finally bad ass yes. He's also an idiot.

Sam is not a badass. lol >_>

I am so sick on Sansa. Can we just conveniently forget about her?

I didn't realize Tywin Lannister was an 18 year old girl.

Interesting? Yes. Entertaining? Of Course. But in need of more camera time? No.

There is only so much time you can dedicate to one room (The chambers of the Kings Hand) in the entire world.

45 minutes a week seems appropriate.

Not if it means more Sansa.

Could be worse. Could mean more of this:

Jon-Snow.png

Invalid.

Nothing is worse than Sansa moping around King's Landing. Woe is me, she says.

Sansa is getting better.

Posted a few of these in the shoutbox but here's the one from the most recent episode. I might not watch the actual show anymore and just watch these recaps instead.

Sansa being intertwined with Tyrion's storyline makes it a little better. I'm curious if anything to see how that plays out. May not be the most entertaining but it's a weird element so it has me somewhat intrigued. Sansa's storyline also is connected to Little Finger who gave Sansa an opportunity to leave Kings Landing. It will be interesting to see if she takes up on his offer which is apart of Little Finger plot to have the Key to the North; or so he thinks until they find out that Sansa's brothers are still alive. Not sure how that plays out now though since she is officially married to Tyrion... meh.

I can't wait to see Cersei's reaction when Jaime comes back with Brienne and sees Jamies relationship with her.

Joffreys hatred toward Tyrion is growing especially after last episode. Last season definitely won't be the last time he attempts to rob Tyrion of life.

Arya is going to go to the dark side. She's been exposed too much to the world and she sees it for what it is and hatred is brewing. I wonder how long she will be with the hound. She hates the Hound but ironically I could see them developing a close relationship.

Sam is an idiot. Let me leave behind the weapon that saved our lives and killed the white worca.

Back to Jaime, I can't wait to see the development of his character. It's obvious that his hand being chopped off and his relationship with Brienne is changing him. I like Jaime even though he's proved to be grimey, selfish, cocky, pretty much an asshole. I think he's going to be the man once his character finishes developing.

Daenerys storyline is easily the most entertaining storyline. Can't wait until she gets her ships and heads over to WEsteros.

I left out a lot of storylines that I am eager to talk about but it's too much and realize I'll be typing for quite a while (cuz I get DEEP).My thoughts aren't consolidated and are very unorganized and random, but who cares.

Edited by dutchff7

I. Cannot. Fucking. Wait.

This next episode is going to be either very very good or a huge letdown.

But I have been looking forward to this one since the beginning of season 1.

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 1

I. Cannot. Fucking. Wait.

This next episode is going to be either very very good or a huge letdown.

But I have been looking forward to this one since the beginning of season 1.

I'm assuming you read the books?

I'm assuming you read the books?

Yes, indeed.

That has me even more excited. The last climatic episode is when Daenareys went boss mode and took the 8,000 unsullied. I'm expecting a bigger climax this time around. I can sense is building up with the progression of the characters stories. I can't wait. Three days left :rock:

Wow. Just...wow. One of the most stunning and powerful moments in a fictional show well, ever. Just...what. Jaw on floor.

I never would've guessed that the Freys were in with the Lannisters and the whole thing was a plot to kill Robb. It all makes sense now, why the episode was called "The Rains of Castamere" and how it's significant. It tells the story of the Lannisters killing off another powerful family, and they essentially just did that. The very last line of "The Lannisters send their regards:...iconic. What an episode.

Edited by Tridentdawgpound

george-r-r-martin-meme-generator-have-a-favorite-character-not-anymore-cce918.jpg?1325976228.jpg

Now things will start to get a little weird, and occasionally confusing. But still pretty fun.

BLzRmjMCcAErc69.jpg

And who are you, the proud lord said,

that I must bow so low?

Only a cat of a different coat,

That’s all the truth I know.

In a coat of gold or a coat of red,

A lion still has claws,

And mine are long and sharp, my lord,

As long and sharp as yours.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,

That lord of Castamere,

But now the rains weep o’er his hall,

With no one there to hear.

Yes now the rains weep o’er his hall,

With not a soul to hear.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,

That lord of Castamere,

But now the rains weep o’er his hall,

With no one there to hear.

Yes now the rains weep o’er his hall,

With not a soul to hear.

• Upvote 1

Wow,the most climatic episode yet. I got a foreboding feeling when Frey was disrespecting Talisa (Robb Starks wife). Catelyn has been warning Robb the entire time about his decision making and keeping his oaths and not keeping his oath and love was the Starks downfall. The Stark family is becoming the next Castamere family. A family of high status getting slaughtered to the lamb. To actually see the massacre actually go down is one thing, but then to know the Lannister's were behind it? Just purely epic.

I5wYKig.gif

Simply epic. Can't wait until next week.

Edited by dutchff7

Significant twist that I was not expecting, if you haven't read the books and want to know the difference, don't read this:

I realize that in the books Robb Stark marries Jeyne Westerling, not Talisa Maegyr, but the twist is that Robb's wife is not present at the Red Wedding in A Storm of Swords. She is still alive, (though not pregnant, her mother had given her the equivalent of the morning after pill to take and told her it was just herbs), at least as far as we know. I think the last time we see her is in A Feast for Crows, as she isn't mentioned, unless I'm just forgetting it, in A Dance with Dragons. But the fact that she was Robb Stark's wife and is still alive may have some bearing on the story in the books... or none at all. Not sure.

Edited by Thanatos19