Sign in to follow this  
Tridentdawgpound

Trident's Second Mock Due to Boredom

You make it sound like losing Erik Walden will actually hurt us, and that we don't have Clay Matthews. We gonna trade back, doh. :yep:

I think you're underestimating the Browns' propensity for passing on good players.

Also, I can almost guarantee that the Steelers will not take an OLB at 1.17 like most are predicting. Kevin Colbert does not draft for the current year. Defensive players do not start for at least a year after being drafted by the Steelers and they already have Jason Worilds waiting in the wings who himself was a second round pick.

If the draft falls this way I see them going Cooper, Allen, or Trufant or trading back.

• Upvote 1

I like Ogletree the player, but his off field issues completely condemn him in the eyes of the Texans front office. They simply just don't take chances on players with character concerns. Honestly they'd probably select Manti Te'o before Ogletree.

If the board fell that way and the Texans stay at #27, I'd rather they select Jonathan Cyprien, Tyler Eifert, Kevin Minter, an o-lineman, or even Margus Hunt to a degree. Sadly in your mock all the 1st round talent receivers are long gone. I hope it doesn't really turn out that way...

Did you get the Buffalo moving back idea from me Tommy?

:D

That's exactly why I traded back with you and the Bears though, none of the players I valued at that spot fit any needs for Buffalo, and they had some glaring holes that needed to be addressed. I figured one of the good WRs would be available at 20, so I made the move plus got the extra picks. But I'd feel so sorry for the Bills if they ended up taking Barkley :(

I'd be ok with Millner, but idk if it happens. The Eagles signed a couple CB's. Eagles are a tough team to predict in these mocks though obviously because it's Chip Kelly's first season as a HC.

After the Percy Harvin trade, the Vikings have no solid receivers currently in place

Greg Jennings?