Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Emmitt Smith's 2013 NFL Mock Draft

WalterFootball.com does these every season, and I find most of them hilarious.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013emmitt.php

For the Giants:

New York Giants: Burn Werner, DE, Florida State

What happen to the Giant? The Giant winned the Super Bowl a month ago, but now he do not even maked the doggone playoff. The Giant fall from space and now he need to recover. But he not gonna recover by releasing good player like Osi Umeansora. The Giant now need to find replacingment for the great offensive end.

Burn Werner is a guy FootballWalter.com have in his mark draft. Do not call me a copycat or even a copydog, I just think it is a great pick! Plus, Burn Werner name remounded me of a story I had when I was growin' up. We had a fire place and I want to put my hand inside. My father, Emmitt Smith Jr. the II, tolded me my hand gonna get burneted if I do these, but I do not listen. I put my hand in the fire then I gotted burnted. I try this four more time and then I finally learnted my lesson - if you put your hand in fire place, it gonna burnted real bad!

:rofl:

Edited by BLUE

Lmao!!

Now the Saint need help on defense because their defense so terrible. The best defense player in the 2013 draft is name Sharrif Floyd. He also frommed the University of the Gata, so he gonna becomed a future Pro Bowl Famer in the National Conference League. He gonna get the Saint back into the doggone playoff and then Roger Goldman gonna get revenged against and this time somebody gonna take a real gun and stab him in the back. Then Roger Goldman gonna know how it feel when blood spray out and he ruins his suits!

Little intense there. :D

I was wondering when they were going to do this. :rofl:

The city of West Virginia very proud to has two prospect at top of mark draft. I can only imagine how jealousy the folk from the city of East Virginia feelin' right now. Very jealousy.

The Buc very smart not to give 2013 pick. Everybody say 2014 mark draft will be better than 2013 because lots of good player comin' out like Jimmy Football, Teddy Waterfall and Jadeveon Clown. But what if the 2014 draft do not exist? The last football season almost gotted canceled because the lock-in. What if there is another lock-in and the draft do not happen? The Jet will look more stupider than they already have becomed in the Tebone situation because then they won't has any draft pick for the trade. And that is why the impast will not become the impfuture.

:rofl:

Edited by Milla4Prez63