55.Packers - Damontre Moore, DE/LB, Texas A&M

56.Seahawks - John Jenkins, DT, Georgia

57.Texans - Jon Bostic, LB, Florida

58.Broncos - Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama

59.Patriots - Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State

60.Falcons - David Amerson, CB, NC State

61.49ers - Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State

62.Ravens - D.J. Swearinger, S, South Carolina

I'm cool with Armstead in the 2nd round, but I don't understand why we'd take a TE in the 1st round. I can't see it happening after signing Brandon Myers in free agency while also having Adrien Robinson and Bear Pascoe on the roster.

Edited by BLUE

Lions get a bunch of shitty, overrated, busts waiting to happen.

I can dig it, too.

Fuck you so much. Worst mock ever.

I literally want to hurt you.

Your mock is invalid.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Fuck you so much. Worst mock ever.

I literally want to hurt you.

Your mock is invalid.

You aren't happy with the most overrated WR and most overrated LB in successive rounds?

• Upvote 1

Re-done with the Revis trade and some new updates. Plus, some explanations.

1.Kansas City Chiefs - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M

Jockel is one of the more talented and safer prospects in this draft class that lacks elite stars at flashy positions. Andy Reid and company will make the smart decision and get a guy who will protect their quarterback's blind side for ten years.

2.Jacksonville Jaguars - Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon

The Jags clearly have tons of needs, especially at quarterback. But instead of panicking and overdrafting someone, the Jags will fill their pass rushing needs with Jordan. He is a guy I like to compare to Jason Taylor, I think he'd be the best pick for this rebuilding team here.

3.Oakland Raiders - Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida

Oakland is desperate for help at the defensive tackle position and while I think Star Lotulelei is the better player, reports are Oakland is looking into the safest pick possible and a guy who is proven in the SEC is more likely to fit that bill.

4.Philadelphia Eagles - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan

The Eagles can go in so many different directions with this pick, but I think Fisher is the best player on the board here and this team just needs all the talent it can get. Fisher is a great athlete for an offensive lineman and offers tremendous upside.

5.Detroit Lions - Ezekial Ansah, DE, Brigham Young

Ansah is the biggest boom or bust player in this draft. He is an incredible athlete and brings the tools as a pass rusher that teams can only dream off. But not too long ago the guy didn't even know how to put his pads on. He is obviously incredibly raw, but the Lions really need some outside pass rushing help after losing Cliff Avril and cutting Kyle Vanden Bosch. Having the dominate duo of Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley inside can give Ansah some favorable matchups in the motor city.

6.Cleveland Browns - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama

The Browns need a corner to play with Joe Haden and there is all kind of talk about how much they love Milliner. There is also recent talk of his injury being more serious than we thought and his stock dropping, but it smells of draft week sabotage to me. This is a pick that makes too much sense for Cleveland to me.

7.Arizona Cardinals - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma

If Johnson is on the board, the Cardinals will be tripping over themselves to get this pick in. It makes too much sense as now they put their eggs in the Carson Palmer basket. They really need to protect the quarterback. However, I just get the feeling Johnson is going to be the target of many teams trying to trade up. The Chargers and Dolphins come to mind, but in this mock I won't do trades so I have Johnson being available and Arizona being very happy.

8.Buffalo Bills - Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse

Wait, what? All the talk lately is that the Bills love Nassib and plan on taking him in the first round. Normally, I'd dismiss it as draft week smokescreens, but the connections seem pretty strong here with Doug Marrone taking over the Bills' coaching gig after coaching Nassib in Syracuse. I'd think Buffalo would prefer to move down, but as I said, no trades in this mock and it is looking like Nassib may be the man for Buffalo and he may have surpassed Geno Smith as the draft's number one quarterback.

9.New York Jets - Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah

The Jets need help anywhere they can get it. They've lacked a big time presence inside their defensive line since Kris Jenkins and Star would be a great value pick for them here as a game changer for Rex Ryan's defense.

10.Tennessee Titans - Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama

Even after signing Andy Levitre to a big deal, the Titans are going to look to upgrade their other guard position and Warmack is a special talent.

11.San Diego Chargers - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia

San Diego has some nice choice of pass rushers, but I think they will try and help out the struggling Philip Rivers by giving him some weapons. Austin is a special playmaker that can give Rivers the deep threat he misses in Vincent Jackson.

12.Miami Dolphins - Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State

Even after signing Brent Grimes, the Dolphins need some help at corner. Rhodes is a big physical guy that can come in and help solidify their secondary.

13.New York Jets - Barkevious Mingo, DE/LB, LSU

The Jets could really use some offensive playmakers, but Rex Ryan is a defensive guy and their front seven needs help getting after the quarterback. Mingo would be a great fit for their defense and will help cover up the loss of Darrelle Revis.

14.Carolina Panthers - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri

Carolina has the makings of a good defense, but they really need an inside presence on their defensive line. Richardson easily fills that need and could be the best player available. Kenny Vaccaro is a strong possibility for them too as the back end of their defense struggled mightily last year.

15.New Orleans Saints - Jarvis Jones, DE/LB, Georgia

As the Saints switch to a 3-4 defense, they need a guy to come in and get after the quarterback and nobody available is better for the job than Jones who dominated the SEC. He brings the versatility to play multiple positions in their new defense as well. Rob Ryan will have lots of options by taking this guy.

16.St Louis Rams - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas

The Rams' safeties really played poorly last year and many scouts have identified it as a major area of need for this team. They could go guard or receiver here, but they will have options with their other pick and Vaccaro is the only real safety worth going this high.

17.Pittsburgh Steelers - D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston

I don't think anyone is rising faster up draft boards than Hayden, and for good reason. The guy is a great athlete and showed excellent ability in college. Many people (including myself) think Hayden is every bit as good as Dee Milliner. The Steelers could use some help in the secondary and I think they get the steal of the draft doing so right here.

18.Dallas Cowboys - Johnathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina

Dallas invested a lot of money into Tony Romo and they need to do a better job of protecting him. Scouts love Cooper, some almost as much as Chance Warmack. If he is there at 18, I think Jerry Jones would be giddy to select him.

19.New York Giants - D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama

The Giants love going best player available and in this case, I think it fits both best player and need for the Giants. Even during their Super Bowl runs, offensive line has been a weak point for this team so getting someone like Fluker would be a huge boost for this team.

20.Chicago Bears - Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia

I think the Bears would love to grab one of the top two interior lineman, but they will probably be long gone. So getting a possible Brian Urlacher replacement in Ogletree makes sense for them here. I see them as a possible candidate to trade up and grab Warmack or Cooper though.

21.Cincinnati Bengals - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson

Cincinnati would love to grab a safety here, but it is just too high to take a Matt Elam or Johnathan Cyprien. Instead, they take the best player and add a big playmaking threat opposite of AJ Green. Hopkins is a serious talent and reminds me a lot of Roddy White.

22.St Louis Rams - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

I think the Rams would be hoping to land Hopkins here, but with him off the board they go with the next best available option in Patterson. The Rams really need to get a big time weapon for Sam Bradford, especially after losing Danny Amendola to the Patriots.

23.Minnesota Vikings - Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina

Another Williams inside the interior for the Vikings? It makes too much sense as they need to upgrade this position and Williams is one of the better players on the board.

24.Indianapolis Colts - Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State

The Colts are moving on from Dwight Freeney and need a pass rusher. Werner may have fallen down some draft boards, but the guy is a physical presence with a nonstop motor that ate the ACC alive last year. He would be a nice addition to the Colts' defense.

25.Minnesota Vikings - Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

Even after picking up Greg Jennings, the Vikings need more receiver help for Christian Ponder. They have several options here, but Hunter is a guy getting a lot of love lately. Some believe he may be superior to his Volunteer teammate, Cordarrelle Patterson.

26.Green Bay Packers - Keenan Allen, WR, California

The Packers don't HAVE to add a receiver after losing Greg Jennings, but Allen is a playmaker and Aaron Rodgers would be able to do wonders with this guy. The last thing the NFC needs is for Green Bay to get even more explosive on offense, but they may find a way to do just that.

27.Houston Texans - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

The Texans will be disappointed to see the run on talented receivers end right before their pick, but their goal needs to be adding playmakers for Matt Schaub anywhere on the field and Eifert is a polished receiving tight end that can serve as another option from Andre Johnson in Houston.

28.Denver Broncos - Datone Jones, DE/DT, UCLA

The Broncos need defensive line help after the Elvis Dumervil fiasco and Jones is the best fit available with this pick. He reminds me a lot of Justin Tuck with his versatility to play across the line.

29.New England Patriots - Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington

The Patriots' secondary needs talent. Aqib Talib has character and injury concerns, so grabbing a guy like Trufant here makes a ton of sense for the Patriots.

30.Atlanta Falcons - Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State

The Falcons would probably love to get a cornerback here after losing Brent Grimes and Dunta Robinson, but instead of reaching they find a replacement for John Abraham. This defense could use help in several positions so getting a talented player like Carradine makes sense.

31.San Francisco 49ers - Johnathan Cyprien, S, Florida International

The 49ers will need safety help after losing Dashon Goldson and I really just like the fit for Cyprien here.

32.Baltimore Ravens - Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State

He will probably go in the 2nd round, but I'm a big fan of Brown and I just think he'd be the perfect Ray Lewis replacement for Baltimore. This is a good match for him in my opinion.

I'm gonna add the 2nd round later. Also, I think there is no way Geno Smith falls out of the 1st, but in my no-trade mock it didn't make sense for him. I see a team (Jags?) moving back into the 1st to grab Geno.

Nobody we pick is going to start right away, so that really opens up the options to ANY position. I wouldn't be surprised at all regardless of which position we end up taking... I would be disappointed x10 with a S or TE and I hope we stay away from Lacy... Thus, I very much like this version of your mock. Allen seems to be dropping a bit after he reportedly failed a drug test at the combine. Seems to be nothign but hot air though as it looks to be false.

I would love for him to fall into our laps.

That was probably the worst mock I've ever done lol. I only got Ziggy to Detroit and Werner to the Colts right.