AllYouNeedIsLovie

2013 NFL Draft Discussion

Very solid pick by the Packers, I feel like at his worst Bakhtiari brings a lot of versatility, which is something that TT likes.

Quessenberry brings that to the table. So does Barrett Jones. We are set at T, IMO. Bulaga can move to left if Sherrod fails and maybe Sherrod can play RT. If he can't, we have Don Barclay. And you say, well.. Bahktiari can play G. Well, we have our starting G combo for the next like 5 years under contract so... Dumb pick.

We needed a versatile guy who can play C.

It was a very nice pick for New York, IMO. Dunno if you trust them developing QB talent, but hey, they are going to try.

IDK... If he's projected to be a guard in the NFL, then I could see them trying to play him at center. Not saying it'd work, but the potential is there.

Anyway, good pickup by the Steelers, I loved Shamarko Thomas. Really impatient for the Lions to be on the clock again. >_>

Steelers traded a 3rd rounder next year to the Browns so they could get Thomas. They must really like him. I personally don't think he'll be too good in the NFL. He's really small and isn't the best in coverage.

This is looking like the perfect storm for the Lions to make a crucial mistake like drafting another random ass Tahir Whitehead.. Don't do it Lions...

Another good safety off the board. Two good picks in a row.

:clap: Bears

Like the Green pick. Very productive player.

Rams are having a great draft. Just saw they picked up Barrett Jones now too.

I like the Shamarko Thomas pick but I don't understand taking Landry Jones when Jesse Williams and Jordan Poyer are available.

There goes Johnathan Franklin,great pick Green Bay.

Johnathan_Franklin_Song_Girls.png?1353278093

Ted Thompson has redeemed himself for taking Lacy and two OTs who can't play OT. WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Very happy with the Gholston pick for the Bucs.

Take Lattimore in the 5th and a LB in the 6th, and I'll be pretty happy with this draft. Other than the Glennon pick, of course.

Welp, not who I wanted, but exactly the type of guy the Lions would go for. Hell of an athlete.

I can live with it. But all hope is not lost on Rogers.

Seahawks knows how to draft, man. It's not even fair.

Anyone else think that Gerald Hodges was a nice pick up? From what I'm reading, his covering ability will be tremendously helpful to us.

Definitely Viking. Maybe your best pickup, IMO. As I see Floyd busting, Rhodes overrated, and you gave up too much for Patterson.

I think Floyd can play well next to some stout linemen. He will play next to people like Robison/Griffen (whoever we bring back), Allen, and Williams. I would have definitely preferred Sylvester Williams, but I like the pick. Rhodes seems like he's the physical type of CB we need to match up with Johnson and Marshall. Patterson... eh... I don't /like/ the pick because it seems like a massive gamble. I would have preferred waiting and picking up someone else, but hopefully Patterson can bring it to the table.

From what I can see, the Vikings are still having a strong draft. A little shaky, but still strong.

And am I the only one wondering if Taylor Lewan and Jake Matthews didn't go back to school if Eric Fisher and Lane Johnson would have risen up draft boards the way they did?

I thought this the whole time, would have just been even more of an o-line draft. Lane I think falls, but Eric Fisher is clearly an elite talent. I like Joeckel better, but Fisher's size and and passing ability is better than Joeckel's and I believe Joeckel is better than Lewan or Matthews.

Big fan of the once highly touted Damontre Moore as a top 10 pick before a pitiful combine, but I'm confident TC can get the most out of him. He obviously can sit and learn for a while if he's not ready to go from day 1. However I know very little about John Hankins the OS DT we took in 2? Any Ohio State fans or college fans know anything more about this kid than the scouting rEports can tell me?Big fan of how they are 20 and 21 though....they're young so have time to grow into their bodies more and learn more about their positions

Hankins is a steal. As I said on my draft thoughts he is a darkhorse to be the best d-linemen in the group. Now going to a 4 man front with heavy rotation he should be fresh which only adds to the value. He has huge size and moves extremely quick in the short area. He played Nose, DE, and the one gap DT so he has the ability to move around and he is just dominant most of the time. Good pick

• Upvote 1

Can't help but notice St. Louis is having a draft of some of my favorite players from this class. I really like every player they have so far with the exception of TJ Mcdonald who I really liked until looking closer at the tape. I think he has huge potential, but he will need to be put in a spot where he can play in the box while he develops

We are getting the positions I want but I'm not sure about the players we are picking at that position. It is almost like we are bringing in guys to just compete with our current roster. We needed some clear-cut Day 1 starters and I'm not sold that we took any.