Sign in to follow this  
AL_Royalty

LOL J-E-T-S

One day after cutting Tim Tebow, New York Jets general manager John Idzik said Tuesday the five remaining quarterbacks on the roster will compete for the starting job, including the embattled Mark Sanchez.

"Mark's in the competition," Idzik said on the "Mike & Mike in the Morning" show on ESPN Radio. "We fully expect it will help him get better. It'll help David [Garrard] get better. It'll help Greg [McElroy]. It'll help Matt Simms. It'll certainly help Geno [smith]."

ESPN, Mike and Mike in the morning

This is just silly. A five-man QB competition? Has anything like this ever happened? lolJets

Matt Simms just needs to be cut, he's easily the worst QB on the roster, wasn't even good in college.

McElroy has no chance to win the job either.

Sanchez is gonna win, Garrard is gonna be the backup, and Geno is going to learn whatever he can from Garrard and what not to do by watching Sanchez.

Yeah I can't see how 5 Qbs is gonna work, you only have so many snaps. This will actually hurt Geno Smith more than anyone.

Yeah Simms won't be on the roster come regular season time and then McElroy would probably be cut as well.

I would ideally keep Garrard, Smith, and McElroy not factoring in financial problems.

Yeah Simms won't be on the roster come regular season time and then McElroy would probably be cut as well.

I would ideally keep Garrard, Smith, and McElroy not factoring in financial problems.

I'm sure they won't all make it to the regular season, but what about the snaps in training camp? Guys only have so much time to learn the system, and on the off chance that this fiasco goes into the preseason, whoever the final three end up being will be playing from behind the eight ball.

Trade Sanchez, cut Simms. Start Garrard for now and let Geno learn from a vet.

Who in their right mind would trade for Sanchez? I think I'd want a first round pick to take him for nothing.

I'm sorry but no other QB on that roster will ever be able to out-Sanchez Mark Sanchez:

sanchezlol.0_standard_352.0.gif

Edited by RANGA