Dutch

Which QB has the most pressure on him this season?

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB has the most pressure on him this season?

• Tony Romo
    • Christan Ponder
    • Matt Ryan
    • Sam Braford
    • Peyton Manning
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Matt Schaub
    • Josh Freeman
    • Michael Vick (assuming he starts)
    • Brandon Weeden
    • Mark Sanchez

See are we talking about pressure to keep your job or pressure to win a Super Bowl? Totally different.

Minnesota and Tampa are nowhere near contending for a Super Bowl, so I don't even focus on Ponder and Freeman.

See are we talking about pressure to keep your job or pressure to win a Super Bowl? Totally different.

Minnesota and Tampa are nowhere near contending for a Super Bowl, so I don't even focus on Ponder and Freeman.

in general terms I'd say the pressure to keep your job is significantly heavier than the pressure to win a Super Bowl

I thought we were talking about pressure to keep your job.

Most QBs on Super Bowl teams, maybe with the exceptions of Brady and Manning, aren't really under pressure to win one right now. Well, any more than any of their counterparts.

Still feel there is enormous pressure on Ryan. Tony's last year (probably). He's being talked about like he's the next PM with his failure to come through in big games.

Michael Vick is playing for his career this year. I'd say he's up there.

Matt Schaub has to be sweating now. He's thrown three pick 6's in the last three weeks. He crumbles under pressure and can't make big time throws when his team needs it. He is the sole reason in my opinion why the Texans are losing. He's definitely holding that team back. They have a plethora of weapons: Andre Johnson, Deandre Hopkins, Owen Daniels, Arian Foster and Ben Tate. Schaub just can't put it together.