Sign in to follow this  
Sarge

LOL Bleacher Report!

Friends don't let friends read Bleacher Report. Worst sports site, ever.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I could respect them more when they actually embraced how fucking terrible they were. They had a concept of anyone could write for them, and they knew a lot of those people sucked. But that's what they were and it was fine, IMO.

Now they pretend to have real writers and journalists and have implemented strict guidelines in writing for them... They've made themselves EVEN MORE of a joke, IMO. They take themselves far too seriously.

His reason for Kobe being overrated is laughably horrible. "BUT BUT BUT a select few fans call him the greatest of all time! Overrated!"

Honestly, I could respect them more when they actually embraced how fucking terrible they were. They had a concept of anyone could write for them, and they knew a lot of those people sucked. But that's what they were and it was fine, IMO.

Now they pretend to have real writers and journalists and have implemented strict guidelines in writing for them... They've made themselves EVEN MORE of a joke, IMO. They take themselves far too seriously.

That and the layout of the site is atrocious. Clicking next in order to refresh the page to generate more ad revenue is ridiculous.

That and the layout of the site is atrocious. Clicking next in order to refresh the page to generate more ad revenue is ridiculous.

Get Ad Blocker its the best thing ever.

If you knew what i did for a living you'd not that I already have AdBlock, plus a whole host of anonymity apps to go along with it. NoScript & Ghostery is probably better for Bleacher Report anyways. I run a very lean browser.