Sign in to follow this  
Bucman

E3 Week

-Xbox 360 redesigned to look like Xbox one

-Xbox Live Gold Members will receive 2 free games from the market place starting July first *The screen in the back read once a month* till the release of Xbox One.

-World Of Tanks will be on Xbox 360 shortly.

Couple of things as I'm watching the xbone review. Ryse looks dope, and I feel like if spend like, I could spend hours on hours on end on Spark without even realising it.

None of the new franchises have really wowwed me so far, but Ryse kinda looks good. Although I'm kinda tired of the button mashing stuff.

Ryse does look good. With the limitless capabilities of Project Spark, a few years ago, I could tell I would be deeply immersed into that game. The possibilities seem unimaginable and limitless because it allows you to create a world with your mind; full control of every aspect like a dream. My taste has changed when it comes to video games and I'm heavily addicted to online interaction PVP game play. Those seems to be the only games that hold my attention now.

I knew this E3 was going to be awful... $500 for an anti-consumer VCR. Go fuck yourself Microsoft.

Gonna wait, probably a year, to get either next gen console... And it probably won't be the XBO

13 mins till greatness.

MS made/is making the mistake that Sony made with the PS3. Packing it's console with useless stuff most gamers aren't going to use to drive up the price.

The price tag for the XBone doesn't really concern me, it's well worth it, or at least it seems that way. What's gonna determine which I get is how many of my friends get either and the games- both exclusive and non-exclusive that'll come with it.

Either way though, I'll probably get one of the two when they come out. Unless if Nintendo like, does something incredible to draw me away. Still leaning towards the Xbone though.

Xbox needs to fix their used game, always online, and dogshit kinect issues. I really enjoyed their line up of titles and exclusivity deals though. Sony didn't make those same mistakes, but that doesn't mean it's worth my money.

Still gonna wait... But I, too, am probably still leaning Xbox slightly because of the game lineup they released earlier.

Sony definitely killed E3 though.

Xbox needs to fix their used game, always online, and dogshit kinect issues. I really enjoyed their line up of titles and exclusivity deals though. Sony didn't make those same mistakes, but that doesn't mean it's worth my money.

Still gonna wait... But I, too, am probably still leaning Xbox slightly because of the game lineup they released earlier.

Sony definitely killed E3 though.

So basically you're staying with Xbox to be a halo fanboy? :p

I'm not a big console person, but this is amazing.

Yeah, BucD showed this link earlier. PS4 wins.

So basically you're staying with Xbox to be a halo fanboy? :p

Pretty much. :laugh:

I am realllllly digging Spark though. That seems like (with the little I have seen so far) something I could pour THOUSANDS of hours into, which gets me really excited.

As I said, I am waiting for sure. But if MS doesn't fix some of this HUGE problems I have with the console, I won't hesitant to get the PS4. It seems like, overall, the best console so far. We'll see though.

Pretty much. :laugh:

I am realllllly digging Spark though. That seems like (with the little I have seen so far) something I could pour THOUSANDS of hours into, which gets me really excited.

As I said, I am waiting for sure. But if MS doesn't fix some of this HUGE problems I have with the console, I won't hesitant to get the PS4. It seems like, overall, the best console so far. We'll see though.

Yeah, Spark does look amazing. A world with limitless possibilities. Having that type of control in a fantasy world is a dream come true. Even with that said though, the opposition didn't look like a push over either so it seems it demands a large amount of creativity on the gamer's part as well. I bet it's awesome and that would be a game I would normally invest many hours into as well. Online PVP interaction has stolen my heart though. Offline 1 player games doesn't hold my attention as much as they use to. This is coming from a hardcore RPGer that would commit hundreds of hours to a single RPG. Loved action adventure games as well but online interaction with others has changed me; especially with how competitive I am. I'm a PVP'er through and through. :yep:

Edited by dutchff7

Xbox needs to fix their used game, always online, and dogshit kinect issues.

These are the reasons why Xboxone fails. I'm not even going to entertain the thought of purchasing one.

Did they mention anything about exclusivity of KH3? I have been waiting for that game, for what seems like, my entire life... It alone might push me to PS4. As well as FF15 being an exclusive title. :dry:

Did they mention anything about exclusivity of KH3? I have been waiting for that game, for what seems like, my entire life... It alone might push me to PS4. As well as FF15 being an exclusive title. :dry:

Not sure. KH was awesome. I beat the first one and played KH2 but didn't finish due to yours truly, WoW. As far as Final Fantasy games, I haven't played one since FFX, shortly before Hironobu Sakaguchi left Squaresoft. I haven't heard good things about them since then =/.

XBone will be a flop. The PS4 looks like it will destroy it.

Sony are putting everything into the PS4, because they know it could be the one thing that brings their company back from the red. Plus all these screw-ups from MS is making their job a lot easier.

Edited by RANGA

They didn't mention KH3 being a PS4 exclusive, but that doesn't mean its coming to Xbox. Probably the Wii U. Square Enix dislikes Microsoft.

Oh and The Division looks amazing. Ubisoft are killing it...

• Upvote 2

They didn't mention KH3 being a PS4 exclusive, but that doesn't mean its coming to Xbox. Probably the Wii U. Square Enix dislikes Microsoft.

I Know. :( I can dream though. Love me some Square. Even if they have shit down my throat more times than I can count.

Oh and The Division looks amazing. Ubisoft are killing it...

I'm sold! looks amazing. I'm a huge fan of ubisoft to begin with.

Microsoft's new TOS lol:

PPhtJAI.png