Sign in to follow this  
Bucman

Preorder Madden 25 off Amazon and get NFL ticket FREE all season

Pisses me off that there's no mention of the PS3 version, which is what I use. That and I promised not to give EA any more of my money after last year. Pride > $200.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Pisses me off that there's no mention of the PS3 version, which is what I use. That and I promised not to give EA any more of my money after last year. Pride > $200.

Well if you buy the Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition you get it. The only standard version game that includes NFL ticket is Xbox One. Thats probably because Microsoft holds NFL rights now. Dunno why PS3 let that one slip away.

You just need the unique code that comes with the game to get the NFL sunday ticket on your tablet, computer or mobile device. You could always just sell the game but use the code. I realize that's not ideal, but it's an option.

I'm probably going to do this, I don't have any kind of tv service at the moment and would rather not have to trek to the bar every sunday to watch my team. Mainly for NFL ticket, don't really care that much for Madden games.

Even if you don't have a console your gonna save yourself money and you could always just sell the madden game on Ebay for full price without the NFL Ticket code.

I was talking about NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3. I don't and will not get DirecTV and I don't want to watch that shit on my computer or have to stream it through my TV (I could, but it's so annoying. I already do that ~three times a week with the NBA during the season). That and, like I said, I'd rather preserve my dignity and say "fuck EA" than save $200 (game costs $99, PS3 Sunday Ticket is $300).

• Upvote 1

Have we even heard any updated on Madden yet. >_> . I want to know if the game is going to suck again.

Have we even heard any updated on Madden yet. >_> . I want to know if the game is going to suck again.

They showed some trailer at E3 and thats really it. I would still buy the game resell it for full price just go the NFL ticket code. Resell it on Ebay for 60 dollars. Heck you may be able to trade it into gamestop for full price if the code is emailed to you and doesn't require you to open it.