BwareDWare94

Tebowmania vs. RG3's Every Move

I can't stand Tebowmania any more than the rest of you can, but I'm also starting to get really sick of needing to know what's happening with RG3 in every second of every day. He sprinted today? Awesome! I drove a tractor for hours on end, but you weren't interested in hearing that.

Why the fuck would Shanahan allow Griffin to hold a press conference at OTAs? This kid's head is getting so damn big. I can't wait til he's brought back down to Earth this season. Can't wait.

Anybody else noticing this bullshit?

• Upvote 1

Dear god yes. I was tired of all three rookie QBs by the beginning of last season.

You are not alone. The RG-III lovefest is ANNOYING AS HELL.

It is annoying as all get out, but it ain't gonna change. Business being business, the stories will focus on the topic with highest feedback. Like it or not, the feedback frenzy hits with both those dudes. I appreciate that the focus on Tebowmania and RGIIIism keeps the spotlight off Russell Wilson. I would rather that he and the 'Hawks fly under the radar. Too much light and the focus is lost.

Side note: VERY happy to hear that Seattle declined Hard Knocks.

I've been watching other sports so I haven't even noticed. Y'all should so the same. You could go crazy. ;)

At least RG3 is good. Tebow sucks, yet he gets more coverage than anyone else in the league.

Pretty much this.

I honestly don't mind the RGIII stuff. If a lot of marketable/great players went down with injuries they'd be getting three attention RGIII is getting.

Pretty much this.

I honestly don't mind the RGIII stuff. If a lot of marketable/great players went down with injuries they'd be getting three attention RGIII is getting.

Yeah, I remember when Tom Brady had eight cameras following him around all day and six articles each time he wiped his ass when he was injured in 2008. [/sarcasm]

Is it really Tebowmania anymore? Honestly, it just sounds like an excuse for journalists to see how uncomfortable they can make a coach be asking questions about a practice squad player. It just seems more like a sadistic dumpster dive for sound bites now.

Once NHL playoffs and the Finals are over we're stuck with... baseball? EWwwwwWWwwww. Worst time of the year.

Yea, which is why I'm going job searching before I wind up killing myself.