Sign in to follow this  
Glanvilles Grits

Waiver Wire Wonders Championship

I wasn't going to post this, but I decided I would give you guys a fair offer as well,

I know there are quite a few FF players here that are good owners and I'm just trying to figure out if anyone here is interested in joining a fantasy football league I'm starting up. We've already got a few members, just need a few more.

Only looking for GOOD and ACTIVE owners. The plan is to get the league rolling this year, and make it an annual running. By next season, I'm hoping to turn it into a money league so we can have some real fun. (Which is the point of wanting good owners).

Currently I'm part of another league I've been in for 7 years and we do a live draft every year at my friends house. I like doing two leagues, but I hate that free leagues always seem to tucker out because no one cares. I want this league to be something special to the owners. This year I would like to possibly send an inaugural trophy to the league winner (Via my own money) pending the good turn out.

Once we move to a money league next season, the winners will then take home a Waiver Wire Wonders Champion trophy and the 1st place winnings. 2nd and 3rd place will also earn winnings. Currently I'm thinking that season 2 will be a $75 entry fee with a payout of 1st: $500, 2nd: $250, 3rd: $150

Of course, everything for season 2 will be discussed and determined amongst the owners after season 1 is completed. That's just a rough idea. Something that isn't super expensive, but with 12 owners will give us something to play with. The trophy will remain my responsibility to pay for. Either post here, or message me on here to let me know if you're interested.

Thanks guys.

I'm kinda interested.

When's the tentative date for the draft?

It's set for August 30th right now because Yahoo made me chose a date, but it's going to be a Friday/Sat/Sunday more than likely.

Dude, I'm definitely interested