RazorStar

Thought Exercises

Maybe I'm being a complete idiot and just remembering wrong, but wasn't Steve Wisniewski a guard who retired in like 2003 or some shit for the Raiders?

Edit: Yeah, retired back in 01.

Edited by .AirMcNair.

Maybe I'm being a complete idiot and just remembering wrong, but wasn't Steve Wisniewski a guard who retired in like 2003 or some shit for the Raiders?

Edit: Yeah, retired back in 01.

Stefen Wisniewski was the Raiders' 2nd round pick in 2011 and was their starting center last season.

Steve Wisniewski is Stefen's uncle, and was an 8 time Pro-Bowler at guard. He played from 1989-2001. He's now an offensive line coach in Oakland.

Edited by KempBolt

Steve is short for Stefen.

>_>

Steve is short for Stefen.

>_>

I don't know how he spells his full name, but he goes by Steve which makes it easier to explain who is who.

Edited by KempBolt

Stefen Wisniewski was the Raiders' 2nd round pick in 2011 and was their starting center last season.

Steve Wisniewski is Stefen's uncle, and was an 8 time Pro-Bowler at guard. He played from 1989-2001. He's now an offensive line coach in Oakland.

Razor had it spelled Steven, I blame him :shifty:

I'm still

2a7hiet.jpg

About this thread.

:rofl:

That's a goooood looking Charger ;).

• Upvote 1

Gentlemen, I apologize for delaying the game so long. I've recently moved into a new apartment and only got cable and WiFi recently. With everything going on, a lot of things got put on the backburner, TGP among them. None of these are valid excuses, of course. I take full responsibility for the delay.

Having said all that, I'm looking forward to rolling on. I took Mingo for the Falcons because you can never have enough pass rush, and with no good players available (thanks, Fart), I wanted to get some youth. I feel like there might have been a better choice, but I'd slowed things down for long enough and I wanted to make my pick as soon as possible.

Gentlemen, I apologize for delaying the game so long. I've recently moved into a new apartment and only got cable and WiFi recently. With everything going on, a lot of things got put on the backburner, TGP among them. None of these are valid excuses, of course. I take full responsibility for the delay.

No worries man. Life happens. We're just glad you're not dead!

Is Chernobyl still around?

I decided to take a gamble with the Eagles' recent pick. Hayden has great potential at a position where the Eagles need a future superstar.