Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Some People Just Ought to Be Executed

Guest Phailadelphia

I'll never understand why people write articles about this stuff. Who gives a shit what the lowest scum of society says about people? These are basically the same idiots who call people niggers and spics in any kind of anonymous online forum. They're idiots, their opinions hold no weight or authority, and they don't deserve to have articles written on their stupidity.

Let's just be thankful the internet allows such idiocy to be publicly exposed.

I think the word executed is a tad out of hand....

Don't let it get to you. There is bad shit all over the place and being said all over the place.

I don't understand focusing on such a small fraction of the people in the world and popularize them because of their cruelties. People are mean, petty, and spiteful. Although... Demanding these executions might be as equally petty. Okay, okay.. Maybe slightly less so.

• Upvote 1

That makes you furious, Bware? lol.

Scrolled through some others... this one had me rolling. :laugh:

tumblr_inline_mpfg2r03pe1qz4rgp.png

Obama's reaction?

tumblr_mn4c5rDYbS1rlqb55o1_500.gif

I think the word executed is a tad out of hand....

Don't let it get to you. There is bad shit all over the place and being said all over the place.

I agree that it's out of hand, but I will openly admit that I wouldn't bat an eye if any of the people who made those tweets were to be killed. I simply don't care about people who treat others like that. Not in the slightest, and the world could just as well be rid of them.

I agree that it's out of hand, but I will openly admit that I wouldn't bat an eye if any of the people who made those tweets were to be killed. I simply don't care about people who treat others like that. Not in the slightest, and the world could just as well be rid of them.

I see your point and it's understandable.

But, in the end we are probably too technology driven as is at times. People can remain anonymous and say all the crap they want without suffering the repurcussions face to face. Not to mention in this day and age everyone gets offended by everything. You don't know what you are supposed to say. A man can tell a woman at work she looks nice on a particular day and get sued for sexual harassment.

Then again are we really all anonymous on the internet anyway? They probably know everything everyone says. Facebook for one is one of the sneakiest things around for the government to use to spy on people. I NEVER use it, I deleted my account years ago. I was totally freaked out by it and the amount of knowledge about personal lives people were sharing.

Oh there I go.....I gotta get to bed soon so I don't go off on a rant about the government and privacy. :yep:

Oh wait, I was already on a rant...night night all! Take care.

Edited by Jules

If it were a man getting insulted about being ugly after winning a championship(or whatever the fuck it is tennis players win), I wonder if anyone would give a shit?

Probably not.

If it were a man getting insulted about being ugly after winning a championship(or whatever the fuck it is tennis players win), I wonder if anyone would give a shit?

Probably not.

Probably not. Most men don't care about being beautiful though, or worry about being fat, etc, in the same way the majority of women do.

I also don't think those people would say some of those things about a man, which is part of the problem here beyond this individual case.

Probably not. Most men don't care about being beautiful though, or worry about being fat, etc, in the same way the majority of women do.

I also don't think those people would say some of those things about a man, which is part of the problem here beyond this individual case.

She's a grown woman who chose to enter a life of fame. I think she knew what she was getting in to. Doesn't make it any better for those people to say those things, but I dunno why people like who made this article feel the need to "white knight" every famous girl they see get insulted.

:rofl: Sounds just like the people who said Hernandez was too hot to kill someone or go to jail.