Sign in to follow this  
Jules

OMG this poor guy!

Meh, wtf some saying it's fake. You know what the hell is fake or real anymore out there these days anyway. lmao.

This is why public proposals are dumb. There's always a chance she says no and the guy ends up looking like a total fucktard lol.

This is why public proposals are dumb. There's always a chance she says no and the guy ends up looking like a total fucktard lol.

Yeah I am not a big fan of them either. Unless the girl is somehow in on it beforehand. If she isn't you are seriously putting her on the freaking spot. Make sure if you do it that you pretty much know she says yes or else you will feel like shit.

I would say no if someone took me to a Mudcats game.

She looked almost horrified lmao. He had a ring and everything. (at least it looks like he had something in his hand when on his knees)

Edited by Jules

if it's not fake then that announcer is an asshole, "she looks excited" "I don't mean to laugh" if I'd been the guy I might have punched him in the face, that experience would be rough enough without a dude with a microphone pouring salt on the wound

Every time a denial video like this appears on the internet, a lot of people on Youtube scream "FAKE!", but I have never really seen any real proof that any of them are.

Anyways, it sucks for that dude, but he's kind of a dumbass. I would never propose to a GF in public. I mean, if you're in a serious relationship, you should probably be able to know whether it's time, IMO ...

Edited by BLUE

Proposing in a public place is the douchiest thing you can do to your significant other. It puts them on the spot in the spotlight, and that's not OK. That's like trapping her into saying Yes, and I can't fathom why a person would ever do this.

Its confirmed to have been fake. Or so I read.