Sign in to follow this  
GA_Eagle

Obama Mask Rodeo Clown

Pssst...Manbearpig. Scroll to the bottom. And maybe stop immediately dismissing wikipedia while you're at it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/coilofrage.asp

Appears the quote wasn't exactly accurate. As far as Wikepedia goes I don't trust it. I've came across bad information on there on several occasions.

Oh, and I guess Obama is jewish too.

Well actually for some time we have been Israel's bitch to put it bluntly. So it would not surprise me. :corn:

Of course the real issue with all these "is Obama a Muslim" questions, is that it shouldn't matter if he is or isnt. The US is a country based on freedom of religion, and if you're worried that he's going to use his (non-existant) islamic beliefs to influence policy then where were you when we had 43 straight Christian Presidents?

Meh. I think a lot of our Presidents lie like maniacs about their faith. Honestly it doesn't even matter though. Obama could have been hatched in an egg on Mars and most of his supporters wouldn't care.

Same with any President with all their die hard supporters who think they can do no wrong.

190545745_cbe1e6b36f.jpg

Regardless of his religion he is still far to friendly with The Muslim Brotherhood and terrorist groups like Hamas. That's the real issue. He is essentially funding terrorism.

Regardless of his religion he is still far to friendly with The Muslim Brotherhood and terrorist groups like Hamas. That's the real issue. He is essentially funding terrorism.

Bingo.

Also the funding of Syrian rebels. Its pretty well known that a portion of them are Al Qaeda. Yet here we are arming them.

And I agree with you there. Criticizing things he's done is perfectly reasonable. Criticizing him over claims about his race and religion only serves to make you look like a bigot.

And I agree with you there. Criticizing things he's done is perfectly reasonable. Criticizing him over claims about his race and religion only serves to make you look like a bigot.

I never said a damn thing about his race. However if he was indeed Muslim my hatred would only multiply. Islam is a disease. It is a stain on humanity. I approve of no religion but I disprove of Islam and the pedophile prophet Mohammad above all others. I guess I'm just a bigot.

I never said a damn thing about his race. However if he was indeed Muslim my hatred would only multiply. Islam is a disease. It is a stain on humanity. I approve of no religion but I disprove of Islam and the pedophile prophet Mohammad above all others. I guess I'm just a bigot.

i_go_home_you_are_drunk_005_50aba8b8dd761.jpg

Appears the quote wasn't exactly accurate. As far as Wikepedia goes I don't trust it. I've came across bad information on there on several occasions.

Wikipedia is seldom untrustworthy, honestly. I wouldn't go citing it in a research paper, but the sources they provide are generally accurate and to the point.