Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Feds Acknowledge Area 51's Existence

UFO buffs and believers in alien encounters are celebrating the CIA’s clearest acknowledgement yet of the existence of Area 51, the top-secret Cold War test site that has been the subject of elaborate conspiracy theories for decades.

The recently declassified documents have set the tinfoil-hat crowd abuzz, though there’s no mention in the papers of UFO crashes, black-eyed extraterrestrials or staged moon landings.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/news/politics/8097576-95/cia-acknowledges-area-51-but-not-ufos-or-aliens

VICTORY! Now to find those aliens.

In July I was at my parents house for dinner. My dad and I went outside and saw well I am not sure what the hell we saw in the sky. It was not planes, helicopters, stars of any kind, comets or any normal space shit. Heck I doubt it was even drones.

It was like two large objects in the sky way above us moving together very quietly. Not too fast or slow. Nothing blinking but they were bright.

Before you think I am totally crazy my dad saw it too so there was second hand proof right next to me with a man who is I believe more sane and wiser then I am who also had no clue what we were seeing in the sky.

Never saw them come back again.

Well yeah, they are out there IMO. And the government has known about this for some time.

I only want to encounter them if they are "nice" but at the same time can they be any worse then human beings? Well yes I suppose they could be Jules....

I have often been into this conspiracy stuff (yes yes I know) and well I always felt someday in my lifetime we might see an alien invasion/encounter, "real or staged" I don't know. :shrug: But, for all to see.

Edited by Jules

Do you believe shape-shifting reptilian humanoids who live within the Earth's crust rule the world?

Do you believe shape-shifting reptilian humanoids who live within the Earth's crust rule the world?

Not sure about that. But, I do sometimes believe there have been face to face alien encounters with the elites of the world. So who really knows how hardcore they mix things up and deceive the public if they do at all. But, anyone who thinks the government and/or elites tell "us" everything they know is kidding themselves.

I certainly do not believe we are alone in the universe though.

And Mars has enough similarities to planet Earth to make me think there was life there once or there is now.

Thinking there is life outside of our planet surely isn't being a "conspiracy theorist". That along with most other theories are quite logical.

• Upvote 1

Thinking there is life outside of our planet surely isn't being a "conspiracy theorist". That along with most other theories are quite logical.

Absolutely agree. Besides, if you delve into a lot of "conspiracy theories" on your own you find a lot of it can make sense with some solid evidence, which of course many might not agree with. :p

Granted, what my father and I saw might not even had been "alien related". I understand that. But, then again I don't know what it was. :rofl:

Also, I know a few people who think if there are ETs, that they are really demons.... :panic:

I'd take it a step further and say if you don't think there is life outside of our planet you are daft.

Yeah cause Obama is one.

:rofl:

I was just going to post a different video about that same thing.

I love this stuff. :p

I mean... I thought it's existence was pretty well known. It's a flight testing facility, and you can literally type in Area 51 and find it on Google Maps.

Guest Phailadelphia

People get mad about NSA surveillance, so Obama admits to us Area 51 is real? NICE TRY OBAMA I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO HERE.

I didn't think it was a secret either. Its a "small" section of a giant military and government owned property.

I mean... I thought it's existence was pretty well known. It's a flight testing facility, and you can literally type in Area 51 and find it on Google Maps.

It is. This is the first time though that the Government has actually acknowledged that it is there, even knowing that everyone else already knew it was there. lol

It is. This is the first time though that the Government has actually acknowledged that it is there, even knowing that everyone else already knew it was there. lol

I mean... this is just the most pointless statement ever. Is it a possible move to distract us from other shit? Possibly... because there is no reason to tell me Area 51 exists when I can go look at it on a map.

People get mad about NSA surveillance, so Obama admits to us Area 51 is real? NICE TRY OBAMA I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO HERE.

What NSA scandal? It's all phony. Ask Jay Carney and his daddy Obama.

• Upvote 1