BLUE

What age group are you in?

45 members have voted

1. 1. What age group are you in?

23, turning 24 in 8 days.

I'm 21 but I always feel like I'm 70. Always tired and sleepy (although that's probably from never sleeping), already balding, back is always in pain, takes about three tries to get up from the couch, it takes longer to catch my breath then it does to get tired, and my body is always hurting like a bitch. And the wrinkles I've had on my forehead since I was like 10.

My athleticism, body, inexperience is probably the only part of me that's actually 21. :yep:

I thought cheering for the Detroit Lions only caused emotional pain, not real physical pain! :troll: lol

You'll be fine Joel, just get some more sleep bro and fix more posture when sitting because that's what's probably causing all more back issues! :yep:

I'm currently 21, but I turn 22 years old on November 14! :yep::biggrin:

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Downvote 2

I'm 21 but I always feel like I'm 70. Always tired and sleepy (although that's probably from never sleeping), already balding, back is always in pain, takes about three tries to get up from the couch, it takes longer to catch my breath then it does to get tired, and my body is always hurting like a bitch. And the wrinkles I've had on my forehead since I was like 10.

My athleticism, body, inexperience is probably the only part of me that's actually 21. :yep:

I'm kind of similar. I'm 20 but I have pains like a 50 year old lol. It's mostly from football injuries, I sprained my ankles and knees a lot. When I rotate my ankle or bend my knee repeatedly it continuously cracks inside and you can hear it. It's a good icebreaker at the parties "Hey look at what I can do!" lol (not really don't ever do that :D).

Seriously though, I walk from home to all my classes and in between and stuff, and by the end of the day I have achey joints. The walk isn't even that bad either. Same with the catching my breath.

I thought cheering for the Detroit Lions only caused emotional pain, not real physical pain! :troll: lol

You'll be fine Joel, just get some more sleep bro and fix more posture when sitting because that's what's probably causing all more back issues! :yep:

I'm currently 21, but I turn 22 years old on November 14! :yep:biggrin.gif

Cardinal uses three exclamation points in this post.If you divide 21 by 3, you get 7. Obviously; he is using this as a code. The number of exclamation points in this post is his multiplier. Cardinal's actual age is 7, which is much more believable than 21.

Edited by Vikingfan465
  • Upvote 2

I'm 18 and will be turning 19 in January.

This comment was funny until I realized the person who said it is a Cardinals fan. :shifty:

Turned 35 in August, feel like I am 80 most days.