Sign in to follow this  
housemd

Chargers acquired Sean Lissemore from Cowboys

Chargers acquired DL Sean Lissemore from the Cowboys in exchange for a 2015 seventh-round draft pick.

Lissemore was a bad fit for the Cowboys' new 4-3 defense, so he'll join DC Chuck Pagano's 3-4 scheme in San Diego. At 6-foot-3, 298, he's best-suited to play one of the end spots. In 329 snaps with the Cowboys last season, Lissemore recorded 35 tackles and one sack. He'll be the top backup to Kendall Reyes and Corey Liuget. Lissemore showed promise as a run stopper in 2011.

John Pagano*

god damn it rotoworld.

alright, finally a William and Mary player is on a team I don't despise

alright, finally a William and Mary player is on a team I don't despise

We actually have two. We signed Derek Cox this offseason. He's starting at corner.

Don't know much about Lissemore. Hear he's a good run defender. Seems better depth than what we had, but hopefully he won't need to play much.

We actually have two. We signed Derek Cox this offseason. He's starting at corner.

Don't know much about Lissemore. Hear he's a good run defender. Seems better depth than what we had, but hopefully he won't need to play much.

did not realize that was where Cox ended up, damn I might have to become a Chargers fan :p (in all seriousness, we get so few players in the pros I have to root for those who do make it)

did not realize that was where Cox ended up, damn I might have to become a Chargers fan :p (in all seriousness, we get so few players in the pros I have to root for those who do make it)

I dig Cox. All the talent to be a very good starting corner. Just needs to stay healthy.

If Lissemore is any good it's a wonder that Dallas traded him. Until Ratliff gets back, Hatcher is IT for them at DT.

A shrewd deal by Telesco....I swear we always have good relations with Dallas.