18. UCLA

19. Northwestern

20. Washington

21. Wisconsin

22. Nebraska

23. Baylor

24. TCU

25. Southern California

So Oregon jumped to #2 after trouncing an FCS opponent. Meh. This is almost exactly how I figured it would look.

Probably had more to do with Ohio State having some struggles with Buffalo than it did Oregon beating up on a bible school.

Few turnovers made the game closer than what it was. 9 new starters on D gave up 13 points and they won by 20. Hiccups? absolutely. Struggling? nah. Hung 23 on em in the first quarter. Game was over then. The reason it really bothers me Oregon jumped them is cause one of my friends is an Oregon bandwagon jumper and frequently litters my FB wall with anti Buckeye garbage.

Edited by BUCK3Y3

I'm surprised at how high Clemson got. I figured 5 would be as high as they went. Alabama looked a little sluggish too. All the ranked SEC teams did really. A&M looked okay. Just week one though. Working out the kinks. Should be a great season.

Yeah I wouldn't push a team ahead of another soley based on margin of victory against a 1-AA school.

TBH I told my wife before the UGA vs Clemson game that I was going to be shocked if the Dawgs won. I don't think UGA is going to have that good a season this year. Missing too many leaders on defense and offense just lost a great WR. Very well could get beat by the Gamecocks too. Doesn't take too much to get most kids that age discouraged. Clemson has a lot of potential (don't get me wrong Dawgs do too) but in my mind I am scratching my head because neither team performed well last weekend.

TBH I told my wife before the UGA vs Clemson game that I was going to be shocked if the Dawgs won. I don't think UGA is going to have that good a season this year. Missing too many leaders on defense and offense just lost a great WR. Very well could get beat by the Gamecocks too. Doesn't take too much to get most kids that age discouraged. Clemson has a lot of potential (don't get me wrong Dawgs do too) but in my mind I am scratching my head because neither team performed well last weekend.

I thought it was a really up and down game. At points both teams offenses and defenses looked great then at others they looked flat. It was almost as if they we so hyped coming into the game they just stalemated. Like they were mirroring each other. Both teams are good and I don't think either of them played their best ball. I mean you have the pressure of a massive game right out of the gate. So you're dealing with that pressure while also attempting to execute plays at a speed you haven't ran in months. That's why teams normally schedule cupcake openers. :D

Edited by BUCK3Y3