oochymp

Fantasy Blunders

Foles and his 75 points were on my bench this week. Started the QB who started opposite him in that game..Pryor got me 14.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Foles and his 75 points were on my bench this week. Started the QB who started opposite him in that game..Pryor got me 14.

what's your scoring system? he only (ha) got 45 in ESPN standard and the highest he posted in any of the leagues I'm in was 65

It's probably similar to your league he got 65 points, but in ours 400 yards passing gives a 10 point bonus.

It's probably similar to your league he got 65 points, but in ours 400 yards passing gives a 10 point bonus.

that one gives a 6 point bonus at 400 yards, but it's also 25 passing yards per point, so if you get a point per 20 yards I think that would be the rest of the difference, the biggest part is 6 points for a passing TD, which I have managed to resist in most of my leagues

well, leaving Josh Gordon on my bench isn't looking too smart right now

My Bench:

Harry Douglas 30.95

Cecil Shorts 27.55

Ben Roethlisberger 27.93

Mike Wallace 32.35

Cordarelle Patterson 26.70

Tim Wright 27.75

... yeah, weird week for me. Still dominating my matchup since I started Josh Gordon, but I could have made my lineup way better.

well, leaving Josh Gordon on my bench isn't looking too smart right now

same league, Jason Witten is on my bench (we don't have to start a TE)

and I have Danny Woodhead on my bench in a different league

Edited by oochymp

started the wrong Nate this week, sat Washington for Burleson and it cost me 13 points

oh, and Josh Gordon's on my bench again

Edited by oochymp

fantasy simulating reality, not sure how many other people read Sportspickle, but every week they do a crappiest fantasy football team in America, this year they posted this screenshot of a league's final standings in which a team named "Dallas Cowboys" finished as the highest scoring team but missed the playoffs, finishing 7th at 5-8 while a team named "Tebows" finished as the second lowest scoring team but placed fourth at 7-6

unnamed-600x382.jpg

The Crappiest Fantasy Football Team in America: Week 13 - SportsPickle | SportsPickle

Oochy I don't get you, why does Gordon keep ending up on your bench...

Oochy I don't get you, why does Gordon keep ending up on your bench...

because of my other options in that league we start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, a WR/TE, and a RB/WR. I've been rolling with some combination of Peterson, Bush, Vereen, and Sproles (lately Sproles has been the odd man out) leaving three potential WR spots, at WR I have Marshall, Wright, Boldin, and Gordon, and I also have Jason Witten who finds himself in the WR/TE spot on occasion depending on matchups, which often leaves Gordon as the guy without a seat when the music stops. For this week, with SF playing Seattle, I'm going with Gordon in place of Boldin, which of course means Boldin is going to go off and Gordon will shit the bed.

we'll see how it works out, but just seeing the weather in Philly I'm already questioning my decision to start Reggie Bush

I backed out as soon as I heard he re-aggravated his injury in pregame. Bobby Rainey is not a bad replacement.

I backed out as soon as I heard he re-aggravated his injury in pregame. Bobby Rainey is not a bad replacement.

yeah, I had a few decent options, auction league I thought about starting SJax and in the other league I'm starting him in I could have plugged in Boldin or Witten (already starting AD and Vereen in a RB and RB/WR spot and we have a WR/TE spot where I currently have Josh Gordon) I also didn't realize he'd re-aggravated his injury, but I would have sat him just based on the weather in this game, oh well

Edited by oochymp

Starting Bengals D over Bucs D in the crazy scoring league. :Suicide:

on the bright side, I finally started Gordon :dance:

I started Reggie Bush due to the lineups locking at 12:30 not 1, and my bench scored 120 points, which would have been enough to push me into the semi-final. Instead I lost.

I may have out-thought myself again in not starting the Carolina defense this week