Sign in to follow this  
FartWaffles

Your team's season is already over with...

Okay guys...

:Steelers::jags::Giants::Redskins::Vikings::Bucs:

I swear your season is over with! (Browns and Panthers fans are just barely getting by on life support)

Per https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL

Only THREE of the 115 NFL teams that started 0-3 have made the playoffs since 1990.

For the math nerds that's just a measely 2.6% that it has happened in the past 23 years.

Edited by FartWaffles

Okay guys...

I swear your season is over with! (Browns and Panthers fans are just barely getting by on life support)

Only THREE of the 115 NFL teams that started 0-3 have made the playoffs since 1990.

For the math nerds that's just a measely 2.6% that it has happened in the past 23 years.

Why are the Panthers and Browns on life support and not all the other 1-2 teams?

Okay guys...

Why are the Panthers and Browns on life support and not all the other 1-2 teams?

Racism. :yep:

Go away guise, Teddy Bridgewater is ours.

No chance. You can't tank like this:

rackleyfall.gif

rackleyfalldown.gif

:rock:

That's some funny shit :rofl:

Because they started the season 0-2. They're not any worse off than the other 1-2 teams, but I'm just going by the statistics/whole purpose of this thread. I started this thread tongue-in-cheek, but I do find the topic interesting nonetheless.

Not a Browns fan but I think safe to say that their team has decided to mail in the rest of the season after today's puzzling trade.

How is it puzzling? Trent Richardson has underperformed and at this point was overdrafted, I'd be stocked to get a first round pick for him. He can't stay healthy just like all the other Alabama runningbacks and hasn't exactly been a game breaker when he was healthy. His rookie year was the same if not worse then knowshon morenos rookie year. I am excited to see what Brian hoyer can do, he had a couple exciting games for Arizona last year so I want to see what he can do

And with this statement you have officially surpassed Bangy for epic failure.

Giving up on a RB after one season- during which, I might add, he broke Jim Brown's rookie yards record, making him the best rookie RB the Browns have ever had- is idiotic.

The best RB they have had since brown? Ha. How is he good then? If I remember the stats right knowshon Moreno had a better rookie year then Trent Richardson. T-rich is built 100% off of hype, he is a good RB but he will never be worth where he was taken.

And there's no reason Richardson shouldn't have been able to succeed in clevlend, he had a just as good if not better offensive line then AP and QB play was on the same level and look at the difference. Richardson is just another average RB

• Downvote 1

Oh, the irony of this thread now in hindsight.

:smug:

I didn't expect him to do a 180 on his coaching philosophy, that's for sure. :D

Edited by Thanatos19

Well it's good to see that one of the teams beat the odds! :laugh:

I'd be pretty surprised if the Steelers pull it off too, but you never know...