Vin

Bengals @ Lions

Can't believe some many of you fools pick the Lions.

I'm kidding... Dmac, don't hurt me.

Scott Linehan is such a horrible OC.

What a terrible punt. And the blocked FG at the end of the 1st half is just a game changing play that you can't have. It always feels like the Lions do stupid things like that that kill them.

Stafford I thought was okay. Made one really nice pass on a deep ball down the right sideline on 3rd and 15 or something like that. But he also missed some wide open throws early on that he should make.

The Lions didn't get much pressure but a lot of that was because their LBs and DBs weren't covering allowing Dalton to get the ball out really quick. Just awful coverage.

Now the Bengals go back to Cincy to play the Jets. So that's probably a win. They have a really good chance to be a 2 seed.

Edited by BradyFan81

What a terrible punt. And the blocked FG at the end of the 1st half is just a game changing play that you can't have. It always feels like the Lions do stupid things like that that kill them.

Stafford I thought was okay. Made one really nice pass on a deep ball down the right sideline on 3rd and 15 or something like that. But he also missed some wide open throws early on that he should make.

The Lions didn't get much pressure but a lot of that was because their LBs and DBs weren't covering allowing Dalton to get the ball out really quick. Just awful coverage.

Now the Bengals go back to Cincy to play the Jets. So that's probably a win. They have a really good chance to be a 2 seed.

That's what grinds my gears so much. It's litterally the same stuff every single game, with usually the same damn results, a play here and a play their that just mind blowing, and costs us the game.

Only the Lions would allow for a guy to freely run right up the middle without even getting a hand on him to block a field goal attempt. I honestly can't remember the last time I've sen that from ANY team in the league. And naturally, our punter who's been great, almost elite all season just happens to break down when the game is on the line.

And then my favorite part is, after every game, the same players running their mouthes saying it's on them. Almost as if that's supposed to make a difference.

I agree on the other two points as well. Nick Failrey is starting to piss me off so much, he's not making any impact, and picking up all these penalties.

To be honest, it was Dunlap who blocked it, and he is always making some big plays. Lions should've won though.