Vin

Vikings @ Giants

There's being a loyal fan, and then there's wasting your time. This team isn't worth watching when AP can't run and Harrison Smith isn't on the field. I'll probably keep watching, but I don't blame anybody else who decides not to. The Vikings aren't putting the kind of product that their fans pay good money for on the field. This team might not be excellent, but they should be 3-3 and Frazier can only blame himself for his bullshit prevent defense at the ends of games.

Some teams have terrible seasons due to a lack of overall talent (Jacksonville) and some have terrible seasons due to problems with quarterbacking/coaching (Minnesota). This type of season sucks to sit through, but it has to happen if you want to clean out below average coaches and land that player that will elevate your team to the upper echelon of the league. You look at the Vikings roster and you see above average (or better) players all over the place that figure to be a part of the foreseeable future. Peterson, Rudolph, Jennings, Kalil, Sullivan, Loadholt, Robison, Griffen, Greenway, Henderson, and Smith (all good players even if they don't look like it at the moment). Plus lots of potential in Rhodes, Patterson, Floyd, and Hodges.

I think you put a capable QB on this squad with even just replacement level coaching ability and you've got a wildcard contender. So suck for a year and go get a quarterback.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of Henderson, is anyone impressed with how he has played this year?

Speaking of Henderson, is anyone impressed with how he has played this year?

The middle suits him.

Speaking of the coaching though... Does anyone think Leslie Frazier just kinda got stuck with Freeman? Or is everyone under the guise that Frazier brought him in and he is his (Frazier's) guy? I am not sure if it is just how much I like Leslie Frazier, but I am just under the assumption that he really doesn't have much power in Minnesota. But maybe that is just me not wanting to believe that he is a sub-par head coach.

I think Frazier was a good DC for us, but he's gonna go. IDK who we will find to replace him, though.

That game hurt my eyes. And I'm a Jacksonville fan. Because with Jags games it's just one team being terrible and the other balling. With this game it was both teams being terrible and the Vikings just being more terrible. My god... my eyes... PEYTON FUCKING HILLIS!???

:rofl: