Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Brandon Weeden reportedly 'wants out' of Cleveland

Per Rotoworld.com:

According to NFL Network's Mike Silver, Brandon Weeden "wants out" in Cleveland.
It's times like this when we wish it was appropriate to simply say "lol" in blurbs. It's not surprising Weeden "wants out" despite being in no position to make demands. The soon-to-be 31 year old was picked two GMs ago — even though it's been less than two years since Cleveland made him a first-round pick. His selection was made out of desperation by the Mike Holmgren regime, while his desire to leave is undoubtedly a result of the dysfunction of the Jimmy Haslam era. Weeden is extremely unlikely to fetch anything in a trade, but is a candidate for release. Feb 11 - 8:07 PM

And Browns fans rejoiced everywhere.

As if he has anywhere else to go. lol

Brandon Weeden says he wants out of Cleveland. Word on the street is is that teams are paying him to not consider their team for a destination in a trade.

However, the Iowa Barnstormers have offered a pile of used footballs for Weeden. The move has fans cringing as Weeden begins preparing to sink an arena football team too.

The Browns, receiving a selection of used footballs, are now set to have one of the most stable teams in recent history, as the painful weather alone can push them 20 yards down the field.

Left Tackle Joe Thomas had this to say, "You know, I think we're finally headed for better days. Over my entire career I've guarded for more quarterbacks than attorneys guarded for Hernandez; it can be a very painful and strenuous task sometimes. If these used footballs turn out worth the investment, there is a very good chance of the Cleveland fans not being in depression for another year."

Edited by Chernobyl426
  • Upvote 1

I hope Weeden goes somewhere and succeeds and rips Cleveland a new one.

I hope Weeden goes somewhere and succeeds and rips Cleveland a new one.

If you've watched him play, I feel pretty confident that that wont happen.

It's also not even a given another team would pick him up. Sure it's only his 3rd year in the NFL, but he's also on the wrong side of 30... not a lot of time to try to correct stuff.

Its hard to excell whenever your coaches don't have faith in you. Its a shame weeden had to go to the crap hole called cleveland.

Coaches don't believe in him because he is the worst QB of all time.