Anyone have any ghost stories they can share or other freaky shit?

My TV turned off by itself earlier and it got me thinking... ghosts :yep:

Ok now that I had some time to think... there was this one time when my brother was at his friend's house (this must have been around 1995) they were playing outside when all of a sudden this bus approaches telling them and I believe it was a lady telling them to get inside. My brother ran to get his friend's mom, leaving his friend which was incredibly stupid of him, luckily nothing happened. Needless to say the bus was gone and they never found out who it was. I need to find out all the details but that was the gist of it. I know it's not uncommon kidnapping but still eerie as hell this particular story.

Another one was my brother said in this one town kinda nearby where we live, there was this guy who broke into homes, dressed as a clown just to watch kids sleep. All he did was want to be in kid's bedrooms. What the fuck... shit is creepy.

I'm not making any of this up by the way. So no experiences with Ghosts but other freaky occurrences.

Ok now that I had some time to think... there was this one time when my brother was at his friend's house (this must have been around 1995) they were playing outside when all of a sudden this bus approaches telling them and I believe it was a lady telling them to get inside. My brother ran to get his friend's mom, leaving his friend which was incredibly stupid of him, luckily nothing happened. Needless to say the bus was gone and they never found out who it was. I need to find out all the details but that was the gist of it. I know it's not uncommon kidnapping but still eerie as hell this particular story.

Another one was my brother said in this one town kinda nearby where we live, there was this guy who broke into homes, dressed as a clown just to watch kids sleep. All he did was want to be in kid's bedrooms. What the fuck... shit is creepy.

I'm not making any of this up by the way. So no experiences with Ghosts but other freaky occurrences.

I'm actually kinda shocked that Bus idea is not used more by pedos. It would be pretty easier to convince younger kids your picking them up for school.

Well I don't much believe in that stuff and still don't but something kind of weird happened tome once.

It was Halloween (I know cliché) but what better time to fuck around with the kid and my girlby having a Séance. Of course, being me I expected absolutely nothing to happen and was just trying to be funny have a laugh do what dads do. Anyways, the 3 of us hold hands and start asking questions to spirits. "If you are here, give us a sign." That kind of stuff. Nothing.

After a few tries of the same questioning the lamp in the corner flickers off and on. I started laughing, kid starts crying and the girlfriend accused me of doing it. Which I most definitely did not. I was at least 10 feet away from the thing. Kind of shocked me, was not expecting that. Needless to say, never tried that again. :laugh:

I'm actually kinda shocked that Bus idea is not used more by pedos. It would be pretty easier to convince younger kids your picking them up for school.

You gonna try it out now? :troll:

Maybe 10 years or so ago my cousin was in a serious car accident, and she came to stay with us while she recovered cus our house is all one floor for the most part. After she got better and could move around we always went to the bar down the street, and one night we came back and were making food in the kitchen and bangin pots and pans around n stuff, and we both hear "shh... shut up" behind us, super quiet. My parents were on the other end of the house, freaked the hell out of us both. My pap and gram both died in the house, so we figured it had to be one of them >.>

All of my logic tells me ghosts shouldn't be real, but I still definitely believe in them.